+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Aor 8th Nov.

No movement since medical!!

Anyone with me or am I the only one?
I am with 10th nov ,,no updated sin MEP on 12th Dec. last week when I called these guys, they said eligibility is met but the BG (he clearly said BG means security and criminality only) is not yet started. However the agent himself told me that there are huge changes of these 2 things are in progress in background but not updated to the profile . another positive feedback he gave me that there is no red flag on my application hence need not to worry. abt 80% applications get processed in the 6 months span and remaining goes beyond. when I asked about people claiming from june-july 18 of not getting PP, he said either there must be some issue with there application (which is 100%informed to them) or the application is rejected due to several reason's which they don't want to accept publically and putting the blame on IRCC saying they did not get any update.
(This reminds me one of my neighbors 10th standard results which never came as he said the board members are specially reviewing his case and it delayed by them :))
Guys if you are 100% confident that all the documents and info shared is legal and genuine then no need to worry, even if we fall in remaining 20% cases of not getting PR in 6 months, we can escalate it and will get the same within next 10-15 days. That's the same case with one of my fiend who was 10th Sept AOR and got his PPR mail on 22nd Mar after escalating it on 11th march /(post 6 months).
Rest all news are fake that PPR's are pending since more than 1 year and so on.
We all are eager to see the so called golden email nd trust me it will come within stipulated timeframe or 10-15 days here and there.

sjrohit123

Apr 24, 2019
hey all,
I am an Oct AOR. Just dropped by to check whats happening with Nov folks.
Don't want to sound negative, but the frustration is really high. Not even 50% of October AORs have received PPR by now. Most of them are well over 180 day period. Even for September ones, as per Immi tracker, so many are yet to get the golden email.
I wish if there was a way where everyone could make a mass appeal to fast track the processing.
So what happens when the "Estimated Processing Time Remaining" bar fills up?

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
It says "Your application is taking us longer than usual to process. About 20% of our applications are more complex to process".

But I believe this % is well over 20%.

Reactions: zafontana

bhu1

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
I am with 10th nov ,,no updated sin MEP on 12th Dec. last week when I called these guys, they said eligibility is met but the BG (he clearly said BG means security and criminality only) is not yet started. However the agent himself told me that there are huge changes of these 2 things are in progress in background but not updated to the profile . another positive feedback he gave me that there is no red flag on my application hence need not to worry. abt 80% applications get processed in the 6 months span and remaining goes beyond. when I asked about people claiming from june-july 18 of not getting PP, he said either there must be some issue with there application (which is 100%informed to them) or the application is rejected due to several reason's which they don't want to accept publically and putting the blame on IRCC saying they did not get any update.
(This reminds me one of my neighbors 10th standard results which never came as he said the board members are specially reviewing his case and it delayed by them :))
Guys if you are 100% confident that all the documents and info shared is legal and genuine then no need to worry, even if we fall in remaining 20% cases of not getting PR in 6 months, we can escalate it and will get the same within next 10-15 days. That's the same case with one of my fiend who was 10th Sept AOR and got his PPR mail on 22nd Mar after escalating it on 11th march /(post 6 months).
We all are eager to see the so called golden email nd trust me it will come within stipulated timeframe or 10-15 days here and there.
How did he escalate?

Wahegurujee

Nov 14, 2018
INDIA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
19-02-2019
A very fine post . Positive and optimistic.
I extend my gratitude for your efforts to pump some goodness in the minds which are self inflicted with trauma of not getting PPR!
God bless you. May the golden email be at your inbox tomorrow :)

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
My AOR is same of 22nd NOV 2018, MEP 30th Dec, thereafter no change still at IP1
You're the 3rd person I know who's also NOV 22 aor! We all have the same status together with @Pbaj ..
Hope we all get PPR soon.. or at least they start our BG check this week..

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
hey all,
I am an Oct AOR. Just dropped by to check whats happening with Nov folks.
Don't want to sound negative, but the frustration is really high. Not even 50% of October AORs have received PPR by now. Most of them are well over 180 day period. Even for September ones, as per Immi tracker, so many are yet to get the golden email.
I wish if there was a way where everyone could make a mass appeal to fast track the processing.
Immitracker is not reliable..and you opted to message this is in a way spreading negativity.80% cases do clear by the time the end date comes..yes 20% remain..but there is no other way apart from waiting ‘positively’

Reactions: greenboymx

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
A very fine post . Positive and optimistic.
I extend my gratitude for your efforts to pump some goodness in the minds which are self inflicted with trauma of not getting PPR!
God bless you. May the golden email be at your inbox tomorrow :)
Such positive information amongst few negative posts:) feels good:) hope to see the ppr rain soon on this forum

Shirish09

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Immitracker is not reliable..and you opted to message this is in a way spreading negativity.80% cases do clear by the time the end date comes..yes 20% remain..but there is no other way apart from waiting ‘positively’
i agree , plz see my earlier posts where I have confirmed the same thing that not everyone is a part of immi tracker. I am taking my case as an example where I never created login on the same. my friend who got PPR after escalation removed his login once received PR. all the consultants who are applying on their clients behalf aren't available their.
so from day one why we are keeping immi tracker as a base. its just an insight that yes movement of PPR is there. that's it.

Pbaj

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
You're the 3rd person I know who's also NOV 22 aor! We all have the same status together with @Pbaj ..
Hope we all get PPR soon.. or at least they start our BG check this week..
Sure thing..Am just hoping for a miracle soon..Atleast some movement.