+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
just talked to an agent, she was nice, she said, she's unable to answer about my application because my visa office is LONDON, now I have 2 query's;

1- Have heard that London visa office takes longer time than usual, is it true ? Yes/No ?

2- How can I contact London office ?

jokulpapa

May 17, 2018
Gaurav, RPRF will be triggered once A11.2 review is performed. It can happen either during the first two months or during the last month. If you have paid rprf in the first few months, then you will have to wait (like me :). If it comes during the last month, then rest assured, your PPR is just few days/weeks away.
Hey Vimalgovind,
Have you received your PPR yet? My RPRF date is Feb8 after that no updates at all.

waqas_fa

Aug 28, 2014
just talked to an agent, she was nice, she said, she's unable to answer about my application because my visa office is LONDON, now I have 2 query's;

1- Have heard that London visa office takes longer time than usual, is it true ? Yes/No ?

2- How can I contact London office ?
Same happened with me a couple of days ago. Wonder why they don't have info.

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
I had uploaded my funds statement that was modified. Just now got a mail from CiC on approving that...
no change in profile whatsoever..
guess they revert back on any upload in next five working days..

AmosDomosmog

Apr 1, 2019
Greetings. My aor is november 19, my last update was december with MEP. I haven’t received any update/s since. I tried myimmitacker any i said i’ll receive ppr by march 12, i wasnt able to sleep by march11 just kept checking my account but did not receive any. Im getting anxious more and more each day.

avani1187

Apr 12, 2015
Sailing in the same boat of anxiousness patience is the key!

Greetings. My aor is november 19, my last update was december with MEP. I haven’t received any update/s since. I tried myimmitacker any i said i’ll receive ppr by march 12, i wasnt able to sleep by march11 just kept checking my account but did not receive any. Im getting anxious more and more each day.