Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Bane said:
Hello SDKD,

I noticed renewed occupation list almost immediately after it was released. You can imagine how disappointed I was when I saw that my occupation, NOC code 2133, is no longer on the occupation list. I have been preparing my application for the last five months, and during this time I followed this thread. Furthermore, I read this entire thread from the page 1 during the process of preparation. All this hard work is now in vain, and I have to seek for another way to immigrate to Canada.

I want to thank you and other members for your valuable comments and posts.

I wish you all the best.

Bane
Yes Bane really feels sad...I know you prepared everything in advance but.... :(

Dont get upset another door will open for you....

All the best!!

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Well my bg shows : Your application is in progress , next step is background check.
Medical: passed.
Wow Congrats Rita!!!!

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys,

Had a query. Is it compulsory to upload my wife's PCC. I have mine. I didn't realise that I have to get her PCC too.

Should I go ahead with uploading the documents without her PCC and submit the application and get her PCC meanwhile. And provide them when they ask for it straight away.

Or should I submit the application only after getting her PCC?

Need some inputs. SDKD, Luder someone.

Thanks in advance
Cian

bubibuy

Jan 10, 2017
ritawallu said:
Well my bg shows : Your application is in progress , next step is background check.
Medical: passed.
Wow! that's great news for you. My sure PPR is on the way for you Ritz.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi Guys,

Had a query. Is it compulsory to upload my wife's PCC. I have mine. I didn't realise that I have to get her PCC too.

Should I go ahead with uploading the documents without her PCC and submit the application and get her PCC meanwhile. And provide them when they ask for it straight away.

Or should I submit the application only after getting her PCC?

Need some inputs. SDKD, Luder someone.

Thanks in advance
Cian
Hai Cian,
Submit your application after getting your wife's PCC. Have you applied for that??? It is compulsory to upload wife's PCC. Primary or dependent who are more than 18yrs of age has to provide PCC.
I think you will get her PCC soon.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
SDKD said:
Hai Friends,

After a great struggling ::) I submitted my PR application yesterday 02/05/2017. It was late night thats why I was not able to inform on the spot.

Hoping all of here will submit their application before the deadline and wishing you all the best. :D :D :D

SDKD
Admin Plz update in spreadsheet...

SDKD

prashhantgodara

Mar 28, 2017
prashhantgodara said:
My funds are only one month old. i have taken the money from my father by cheque in two installments/parts.
Can i submit an gift deed LOE? if yes , what is the format?
waiting for support from seniors ...........

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Hi SDKD & bubibuy,

Well guyz I have still not got any kind of good news. Everything is pending. I updated the status about medical and bg check stating these were the updates since day 1 when I submitted my application. So, infact its a matter of concern that even after 3 months there are no changes in my application.

Fingers crossed, if all goes well, I'll surely update you with it. Things have changed in concern with submission of PR files on express entry. Previosuly, there used to be updates on each every step but now I have seen many times that there are no changes. People who have applied later after 31 Jan, in their case, even their medicals has not passed yet. So, nowadays its hard to judge what actually is going on with our applications.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Hi SDKD & bubibuy,

Well guyz I have still not got any kind of good news. Everything is pending. I updated the status about medical and bg check stating these were the updates since day 1 when I submitted my application. So, infact its a matter of concern that even after 3 months there are no changes in my application.

Fingers crossed, if all goes well, I'll surely update you with it. Things have changed in concern with submission of PR files on express entry. Previosuly, there used to be updates on each every step but now I have seen many times that there are no changes. People who have applied later after 31 Jan, in their case, even their medicals has not passed yet. So, nowadays its hard to judge what actually is going on with our applications.
OHooo...I thought you got updation...I think at with the end of May or June first you will get a news regarding your application has been processed.

SDKD

visagypsy

Oct 12, 2014
Hello!

We didn't realize until recently that we also needed to submit PCC and medicals within the 90 day time period!

We just about have enough time to do this, but where does it actually state in the e-APR you need to do both of these once you have received your nomination from Nova Scotia? We also had to chase up our case officer in NS since we had not even been sent our nomination certificate which they then forwarded us by email.

How do you prove you have had your medicals before the end of the 90 day period - do you have to have your medical through the upfront route or can you wait to be asked to have it once your application has been reviewed? The only thing we may not have by the end of our 90 days is a PCC which covers 3 months when we lived in a different country to where we are now, although we will have the PCC for where we are now.

Thank you for any advice!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
visagypsy said:
Hello!

We didn't realize until recently that we also needed to submit PCC and medicals within the 90 day time period!

We just about have enough time to do this, but where does it actually state in the e-APR you need to do both of these once you have received your nomination from Nova Scotia? We also had to chase up our case officer in NS since we had not even been sent our nomination certificate which they then forwarded us by email.

How do you prove you have had your medicals before the end of the 90 day period - do you have to have your medical through the upfront route or can you wait to be asked to have it once your application has been reviewed? The only thing we may not have by the end of our 90 days is a PCC which covers 3 months when we lived in a different country to where we are now, although we will have the PCC for where we are now.

Thank you for any advice!
Hai,

Regarding PCC ...primary applicant and all the dependent who is more than 18yrs of age has to provide PCC for those countries which they had stayed more than 6 months (continuously or in intervals). When you apply for PR you have to upload all of your PCC and even your medical. Its good to do your medical nearby your PR submission date.

SDKD

Prairie2016

Dec 20, 2016
visagypsy said:
Hello!

Thank you for any advice! ]

Hi Visagypsy,

In your application in Express Entry account, after you filled in about half of the questionnaire, a document list required will show up. It will ask you to upload your PCC and Medicals paper. For Medicals, you will need to do upfront medical and then upload the paper the clinic will give you. This forum has a very informative about upfront medical about one month ago. If you are nominated candidate recently (after 1st of Jan 2016), you have to do upfront medical

Regards
Prairie

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hai Cian,
Submit your application after getting your wife's PCC. Have you applied for that??? It is compulsory to upload wife's PCC. Primary or dependent who are more than 18yrs of age has to provide PCC.
I think you will get her PCC soon.

SDKD
Ah great... My submission would get 10 days delayed due to this... No worries... I have applied for my wife's PCC just now... Better to submit with everything rather than getting rejected... Haha...

Thanks
Cian

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Hello Ritawallu, SDKD and others.....I have also noticed through 'My Immitracker' that there is no movement since February for any PNP Outland applications. It appears that PNP Nominees are there last priority. In the last 20 days the only movement has been in CEC files. Also the April tracker does not show a single PNP - Outland/ FSW - Outland as medical passed which is the first stage.

This is quite concerning ....as we already waited over 14 months to get our nominations and now yet again we will be asked to wait. I wish there was someway in which IRCC realized that PNP Nominees have already gone through a long waiting period.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
pakimom said:
Hello Ritawallu, SDKD and others.....I have also noticed through 'My Immitracker' that there is no movement since February for any PNP Outland applications. It appears that PNP Nominees are there last priority. In the last 20 days the only movement has been in CEC files. Also the April tracker does not show a single PNP - Outland/ FSW - Outland as medical passed which is the first stage.

This is quite concerning ....as we already waited over 14 months to get our nominations and now yet again we will be asked to wait. I wish there was someway in which IRCC realized that PNP Nominees have already gone through a long waiting period.
Hi pakimon,

Yeah a matter of concern. Well we can only wait and see how they taking the PNP applicants.