+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of investigation of IELTS test results

damanisofia

Aug 14, 2018
Hi All,

I had appeared for exam on 28th July 2018 at Mumbai location and received a mail on my result date stating that my results are under scrutiny and being investigated.
There is a line in the mail which states,
"Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 28 July,2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to IndiaIELTSResultsInformation@britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter."

Can anybody help me as in what to write as to support our test performance?

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hi All,

I had appeared for exam on 28th July 2018 at Mumbai location and received a mail on my result date stating that my results are under scrutiny and being investigated.
There is a line in the mail which states,
"Should you wish to offer any information that may support your test performance on 28 July,2018, please send a scanned handwritten statement to IndiaIELTSResultsInformation@britishcouncil.org within 14 days of the date of this letter."

Can anybody help me as in what to write as to support our test performance?
Was it your first attempt? If not then it looks like you have over performed in your test and they want to match your handwriting for writing and other task :) .
or your answers are matching with someone else's answersheet.

This is all my assumption. In my opinion, you should ask your center or any IELTS teacher.

damanisofia

Aug 14, 2018
Was it your first attempt? If not then it looks like you have over performed in your test and they want to match your handwriting for writing and other task :) .
or your answers are matching with someone else's answersheet.

This is all my assumption. In my opinion, you should ask your center or any IELTS teacher.

This was my 3rd attempt.Lets see what happens

Achillies

Oct 1, 2018
Mine was withheld for exam dated 18th-Sep-2018, and my friend got the result after 14days of delay so i was hoping i will get today but no updates yet.

damanisofia

Aug 14, 2018
Havent they mentioned any date in the mail?
Mine was withheld for exam dated 28th July 2018 & they mentioned todays date in mail but I havent received any mail yet