+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

MariaBR

Aug 25, 2019
Hi, does anyone know if it's normal that Alberta keeps asking questions regarding my role and responsibilities to my previous employer? I thought they only ask specific questions to then decide if offer the nomination, but to my previous employer, they keep asking the same information, like it's not enough, they requested more details about the role and responsibilities even though it was well explained. Is that normal?

johnsonsP

Nov 10, 2014
Hi

My NOC is 6341 ( Hairstylist ) its a regulated job, its also job in demand in alberta, i have hrs 400 will i get NOI?
Plz help

Iram Sayed

Feb 6, 2020
Hey guys
My crs score 435
NOC code: 1242 Legal Administrative Assistant

My sister
Crs score 362
NOC code: User Support Technician

Please let me know has anyone from the above noc code got their invitation in recent draws?

Utsav1221

Apr 6, 2020
Hi, does anyone know if it's normal that Alberta keeps asking questions regarding my role and responsibilities to my previous employer? I thought they only ask specific questions to then decide if offer the nomination, but to my previous employer, they keep asking the same information, like it's not enough, they requested more details about the role and responsibilities even though it was well explained. Is that normal?

What is your job title and noc

Manojsatya

Mar 21, 2020
Dear Friends,

I entered Express Entry pool on 9th Mar’2020 and have opted only for Alberta, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia & New Brunswick during EE profile creation.

Question 1: Should I opt for all provinces or selected provinces for better chances.

Below are my details:

CRS score: 416
NOC code: 0112

My NOC HR Managers is in the medium demand category published by Alberta Government.

Question 2: Could anyone from the group with knowledge on this NOC help with the chances for a PNP as I am banking only on AINP. Have no family members to support.

Highly appreciate suggestions and advice on how to move ahead. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manoj Pakala

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
It’s not the nomination but a Notification of Interest. Some provinces with express entry aligned provincial nomination programs will identify potential applicants based on their profiles in the express entry pool (NOC, CRS, connections to the province etc). If that happens, you get a message in your profile. It’s under the “Messages about your Express Entry profile” section, with things like the welcome to express entry message etc. It will be called “Express Entry - Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter”.
Hello, hoping something has progressed. thank you for sharing this, super helpful. Can you share your NOI for us to see and hope goodness for ours?

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Thanks mate, I have selected all provinces as well. I got to know someone with same NOC as me which is 2282 got invited in Feb AINP draw which is great news! That candidtate loged EOI after me but was an Inland applicant unlike me.
Hi Shergil, m,y NOC is 2282 too and CRS 391 with no ties to Alberta, I'm hopeful too as Alberta is a good place to live and earn. Tell me how it goes

NoelPillay

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
4021, 2282
Hello, we have received notification of interest from AINP and as per AINP checklist do I need to include spouse's ECA and Canadian Degree as checklist says do not include ECA and degree of your family members.

Thanks
Hello Manthan. COngratulations. Can you share your NOC? CRS and if any links to Alberta, it will benefit all here :) THank you