+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

Laspiras

Apr 30, 2019
Hi guys,

For those who have recently received NOI from Alberta, is proof of settlement fund part of the documents you are required to submit for a nomination certificate?

Also, must you be currently working in the NOC for which you were issued NOI?

Do you know if NOC 6235 also received NOI recently?
recently received NOI. I am in noc 6235

Laspiras

Apr 30, 2019
Just a piece of advise!
Working in a different Pronvince other than Alberta may be an issue and not necessarrily an advantage.
so what do you do?
in my Wife's case, i have a brother in Nova-scotia, which can be deem as a tie to Nova scotia and not to Alberta.
We included a LOE- letter of explanation immediately after the application form.
we made research and highlighted reasons why we prefer Alberta to any other province
we gave reasons while, though having an in-law in Nova-scotia, we do not have any intention to reside in Nova-scotia.
I advise you to do so too.
Good luck to you.

did you send the LOE together with the application form or after sending the form? if the latter, did you send it thru email?

jazzvisa

Nov 13, 2018
Hi Guys,
My wife received NOI today from AINP Express entry. No connection to Alberta. She is not working from last 3 years and before that she has total experience of around 7 years.
Will that cause any issue? Is there any workjob guidelines for Alberta PNP?

nitin_0018

Jan 22, 2018
Hi Guys,
My wife received NOI today from AINP Express entry. No connection to Alberta. She is not working from last 3 years and before that she has total experience of around 7 years.
Will that cause any issue? Is there any workjob guidelines for Alberta PNP?
What is your NOC and CRS?

HiraKhan

Apr 12, 2019
Is there any spreadsheet available for Alberta NOI? so that we can see the NOCs in demand and CRS etc?

tarunbakshi

May 8, 2019
Hello Everybody,
I received my nomination yesterday, here is my timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 10 January
Accepted NOI 5 February
Received Documents 6 February
Documents Sent 7 February
File number 21st February
Interview Call 11 March ( it was only four questions they ask; date of birth, current address, what is my job and duties.)
Received Nomination 13 March
This thread was very helpful and I am very excited to get PR finally.
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
Hello, I submitted my application after receiving NOI on May 1, but have no file number yet. I called the Edmonton office today and they said they are processing applications for Nov'2018 for AINP... but this forum tells me folks are getting nominations within a month of submitting the documents after NOI was received. Don't know if the office agents have latest information :)

tarunbakshi

May 8, 2019
They received mine since Apr-1, and still yet to receive file number.
I am told by the customer care number they provided that they are still opening mails from November 2018... so it might be a while, but then in forums people are getting even 600 points for NOI received in March. don't know what actual date they are tracking ?

tarunbakshi

May 8, 2019
Hello Everybody,
My wife received her nomination today, here is her timeline:
NOI letter from Alberta 5th March
Accepted NOI 12th March
Received Documents 13th March
Documents Sent 19th March
File number 25th March
NO Interview Call ( she just got a mail that her profile has been updated)
Received Nomination 12th April

No tie to Alberta
An inlaw in Nova scotia( she explained through LOE that she does not have intention to go to the pronvince where her brother in-law lives and that see prefer alberta)
no experience in canada
NOC 3012
This thread was very helpful
Thanks you very much for everyone who is in this thread and best of luck for your application.
Have a good one.
Are you referring to 2019 dates...
I called the Edmonton office today and they mentioned they are still working on applications received in Nov 2018 for AINP. The office received my documents on may 1, 2019 but I have not received the file number yet.