+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOI Alberta

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
They have offered maximum noi to noc 1221 1241 1311 etc and many more
Hi. I have 2 queries.
If I have applied correctly for Alberta pr provincial. I have just clicked on all the provinces in express entry profile to show I interested. Do I need to do anything else?
Also, my noc is 1221. Crs 433. How do I check to which noc they issued interest letter. Please help

priyankajaksh

May 3, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AMRITSAR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
Nomination.....
Priyanka Babbar
LANDED..........
Punjab
When did you apply for Alberta ?

priyankajaksh

May 3, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
AMRITSAR
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2019
Nomination.....
Priyanka Babbar
LANDED..........
Punjab
I received NOI letter on Friday ,I replied with my EE number and they replied on Monday confirming the letter . I am allowed to apply under Alberta Express Entry Stream, I am preparing my docs to mail to next week. My question is how long does the decision take?
When did you apply for the same? And did you click all the provinces or only Alberta in NOI?

Aug 27, 2018
Created EE profile: October 29, 2018
CRS: 404
Recieved NOI: April 2, 2019
Accepted NOI: April 4, 2019
AINP EE docs received via Email: April 6, 2019
AINP EE docs sent via mail: May 3, 2019
AINP EE docs delivered: May 6, 2019
waiting for file number now!
Has any one received File Number from AINP

MiniArora

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi
Could you please tell me what is your NOC. Thank you

May 7, 2019
Has anyone from alberta got nomination who received their NOIs in the month of March 2019?
Hello everyone,

I received NOI from Alberta on 24th April, Accepted on 6th May 2019. They sent me an automated email stating :

"""Thank you for your email submitting your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter for the Alberta Express Entry Stream.

There is no guarantee an expression of interest package will be assessed for nomination or that any expression of interest package meeting criteria will result in a nomination. Review the declaration in the AINP 012 form and the online AINP Terms and Conditions for complete information. Submissions of an expression of interest package or nomination by the AINP does not guarantee you will be issued a permanent resident visa.

Your AINP expression of interest package must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting you submit an expression of interest package. It is important that you review the eligibility criteria on the AINP website, Document Checklist and AINP 012 Form as soon as possible."""

I have not received any email requesting me to submit an expression of interest package. It's been 22 days now. Should I be concerned?
I have been sending queries however they keep sending me the same email.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

May 7, 2019
My timeline is quite similar to urs
Noi 12 march
Docs mailed 5 apr
File num received 11 apr
Even i m waiting for nomination...lets see how long we have to wait...but stay positive...we ll get it
Whats ur NOC??
Can you please share the email sent to you post accepting the NOI from the government of Alberta?

May 7, 2019
Hi,
Congratulations!

Can you please share the email received on April 6th?

I received NOI on 24th April, accepted on 6th May. Have just received an automated acceptance email stating:

""""RE: ALBERTA IMMIGRANT NOMINEE PROGRAM (AINP) – INFORMATION FOR AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST UNDER ALBERTA EXPRESS ENTRY

Thank you for your email submitting your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter for the Alberta Express Entry Stream.
There is no guarantee an expression of interest package will be assessed for nomination or that any expression of interest package meeting criteria will result in a nomination. Review the declaration in the AINP 012 form and the online AINP Terms and Conditions for complete information. Submissions of an expression of interest package or nomination by the AINP does not guarantee you will be issued a permanent resident visa.
Review the Alberta Express Entry Stream selection criteria at https://www.alberta.ca/ainp-selection-criteria.aspx#toc-2. It has important information on eligibility criteria and instructions on how to apply and the steps of the expression of interest, assessment and post-decision process.
Your AINP expression of interest package must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting you submit an expression of interest package. It is important that you review the eligibility criteria on the AINP website, Document Checklist and AINP 012 Form as soon as possible. Candidates may only have one active application in process with the AINP. If you have been asked to submit an expression of interestunder the Alberta Express Entry Stream, but already have an existing AINP application under another stream, you may submit your written request to withdraw your existing application with your Alberta Express Entry Stream expression of interest package. Your written request must include your existing AINP file number.""""""""

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Anne

oxiz3n

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Hello everyone,

I received NOI from Alberta on 24th April, Accepted on 6th May 2019. They sent me an automated email stating :

"""Thank you for your email submitting your Notification of Interest (NOI) letter for the Alberta Express Entry Stream.

Your AINP expression of interest package must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting you submit an expression of interest package. It is important that you review the eligibility criteria on the AINP website, Document Checklist and AINP 012 Form as soon as possible."""

I have not received any email requesting me to submit an expression of interest package. It's been 22 days now. Should I be concerned?
I have been sending queries however they keep sending me the same email.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
They have already replied you with this as you have mentioned -

Your AINP expression of interest package must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the AINP email requesting you submit an expression of interest package.

They must have attached documents with that email. Did you check your attachments?

Reactions: letsgocanada2019