Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Hi, I know theres a lot of topic about saudi pcc in this forum but I cannot find a case that is same with what I have.. So heres my case.

I've work in saudi for more than 1 year in a two year contract, but didnt manage to finish it because of Canada's opportunity, so I decided to leave the kingdom on a vacation reason (that was 4 years ago) without even realizing that I need a final exit visa instead of exit and re-entry visa. Now my problem is my consulate in saudi wont process my saudi pcc because I dont have the final exit visa stamped on my old passport.

What do I have to do now? Is there any options on how to obtain it? I only have 90 days to submit that saudi pcc, Is there any case that CIC will accept any explanation letter regarding my case??

I need your help and suggestions again please..
thanks..

minta7

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
Brampton
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
AOR Received.
22-05-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012 - MED RECD 26-07-2012
Passport Req..
19-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2012
LANDED..........
02-10-2012
toink said:
Hi, I know theres a lot of topic about saudi pcc in this forum but I cannot find a case that is same with what I have.. So heres my case.

I've work in saudi for more than 1 year in a two year contract, but didnt manage to finish it because of Canada's opportunity, so I decided to leave the kingdom on a vacation reason (that was 4 years ago) without even realizing that I need a final exit visa instead of exit and re-entry visa. Now my problem is my consulate in saudi wont process my saudi pcc because I dont have the final exit visa stamped on my old passport.

What do I have to do now? Is there any options on how to obtain it? I only have 90 days to submit that saudi pcc, Is there any case that CIC will accept any explanation letter regarding my case??

thanks..
Did you talk to your Saudi company regarding this ??

You have a similar case like mine. I was in UAE for 2 years and didn't get a final exit visa before coming to Canada cuz it takes more than 2 months in UAE and my school was starting within 2 weeks and i also didnt inform my company that I'm going for good. I faced the same problem from UAE embassy so i talked to my company regarding this last year and they helped me out. I sent my passport to my company and they finalized that exit visa process and i got my passport within 3-4 weeks from Dubai. And then i got my UAE PCC.

Talk to your Saudi company, they might be able to help you out.

Mrs. D

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2012
AOR Received.
11-26-2012 SA 11/21/2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
11/21/2012
Med's Done....
31/08/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-2013 visa issued 7-13-2013 passprot delivered
LANDED..........
7-22-2013 reunited with my love
toink said:

thanks..
I got my PCC before I left KSA even without final exit.. My hubby told me to secure it

Mrs. D

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2012
AOR Received.
11-26-2012 SA 11/21/2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
11/21/2012
Med's Done....
31/08/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toink said:

thanks..
web_62000 said:
Go to DFA OUMWA ( Office of the Undersecretary for Migrant Workers Affairs) old DFA building or if you are in Canada try to go Nearest Consulate or Embassy..., as suggested by the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh. I gave a copy of my Iqama, old passport photo copy that I used in KSA with photocopy of the working VISA and exit VISA, certificate of employment from my previous employer in KSA and I fill-up form. I paid 25 USD for the processing.

Just copy from other forum

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
THIS IS JUST A COPY-PASTE
Thanks to professional 1 for this...

Actually i did see in the immigration website information state that saudi arabia doesn't give ploce clearance for former residents and i see that these information are upto date( Date Modified: 2009-06-16 according to their website ).

(inspite of their information, they still ask former residents of that counrty to submit such a certificate).

I found out that the saudi arabian embassies do give police clearance (for free) for former residents of their country they state that clearly on their website of the saudi embassy in in washington, DC and even in the saudi embassy in ottawa.

First of all in the saudi embassy in washington, DC these are the information in that regard :

Saudi Police Clearance Requirements (No Fees) (In the United states of America)

In order to receive a Saudi Police clearance we need you to provide the Embassy with the following:

1.Copy of your passport.
2.Legally issued fingerprints certificate from the police department.
3.Copy of your residency papers during the time you resided in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Cover letter should show clearly printed your address and your telephone number in the USA; applicant should submit his/ her request to the closest Saudi Consulate.

The source : http://www.saudiembassy.net/services/document_regulations.aspx

point number (7) at the end of the page

and i did hear from people who were former residents of saudi arabia in the united states that they have got it within (45) days.

For people who live in canada and need saudi police clearance from the saudi embassy in ottawa these are the information available at the embassy website in that regard :

POLICE CLEARANCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA (In Canada)

THE EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA

APPLICATION FOR A POLICE CLEARANCE FROM SAUDI ARABIA

FULL NAME :

DATE AND PLACE OF BIRTH :

PRESENT NATIONALITY :

PREVIOUS NATIONALITY :

ADDRESS IN CANADA :

TELEPHONE NUMBER :

FAX NUMBER :

NAME OF SAUDI COMPANY OR SPONSOR :

JOB TITLE :

ADDRESS OF THE SAUDI COMPANY OR SPONSOR:

YEARS OF EMPLOYMENT \ RESIDENCE IN SADUI : FROM: TO:

TYPE OF VISA YOU HOLD IN CANADA (IF YOU ARE NON CANADIAN):

SIGNATURE: ______________ DATE : _________________

REQUIREMENTS:

1- FINGERPRINT FORM ISSUED BY THE R.C.M.P.

2- COPY OF ALL DOCUMENTS PROVING RESIDENCE IN THE KINGDOM (COPY OF IQAMA, VISA, LETTERS OF RELEASE, PASSPORT ETC...)

3- OFFICIAL LETTER FROM A CANADIAN AGENCY WITHIN CANADA REQUESTING THE POLICE CLEARANCE; YOU MUST HAVE A FILE ALREADY UNDER PROCESS WITH AN AGENCY OR IMMIGRATION.

4- PROOF OF APPLICANT'S RESIDANCE IN CANADA (COPY OF PASSPORT, VISA IN CANADA).

YOUR REQUEST WILL BE SENT TO SAUDI ARABIA FOR FURTHER PROCESSING IT TAKES UP TO 6 MONTHS TO RECEIVE AN ANSWER , FOR CHANGE OF ADDRESS YOU MAY SEND A FAX TO THE FOLLOWING NUMBER : 613-scammer-7350 AND ADDRESS IT TO THE POLICE CLEARANCE DEPT.

TWO COPIES OF EACH DOCUMENT IS REQUIRED

FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR POLICE CLEARANCE YOU MUST INCLUDE WITH YOUR PACKAGE

1 - A COMPLETED FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) WAYBILL

2 - AND MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO FEDERAL EXPRESS (FEDEX) IN THE AMOUNT OF $20.00. (FEDERAL EXPRESS ACCOUNT NUMBERS, PERSONAL CHEQUES AND CREDIT CARDS ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTABLE AS A FORM OF PAYMENT FOR THE RETURN OF YOUR DOCUMENTS)

FORWARD YOUR REQUEST TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

THE SAUDI CONSULAR SECTION

201 SUS*censored word*, OTTAWA, ONTARIO, K1N - 1K6

The source : http://www.mofa.gov.sa/Detail.asp?InSectionID=2813&InNewsItemID=65066

and i did call the embassy to inquire the waiting time to get it and they have told me that it takes from 3 to 6 months after they recieve the application with the required documents.

Hope it is helpful

Good luck

toink

Star Member
Mar 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
6242 and 6322
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-03- 2012
AOR Received.
07-06-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with app.
Med's Request
06-09-2012
Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
Now my question is..

DO I HAVE TO NOTARIZE ALL THE SAID DOCUMENTS ESPECIALLY THE FINGGERPRINTS FROM RCMP? BEFORE SENDING IT TO SAUDI EMBASSY IN OTTAWA?

pls. reply coz im running out of time..
thanks

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Hi Tonik,

What did you do with the saudi police certificate ?
I applied in April and expect a request for it soon. Did you get after or before your medical request.

It seems like embassy in Ottawa is fairly late than embassy in US, do you think we can request it from US instead of Ottawa ?

Thanks,
-KAMMAR

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
KAMMAR said:
Hi Tonik,

What did you do with the saudi police certificate ?
I applied in April and expect a request for it soon. Did you get after or before your medical request.

It seems like embassy in Ottawa is fairly late than embassy in US, do you think we can request it from US instead of Ottawa ?

Thanks,
-KAMMAR
Hi Kammar,

Can you please let me know what the outcome was? How did you get your PCC from Saudi? I have 50 days left and the Saudi embassy in Ottawa is saying they don't provide PCC anymore. I'm so stressed, please reply if anyone knows the answer to this! Thankss ???

KAMMAR

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
I did not get it yet. I have less than 50 days left and have no idea how to get it. I sent to the immigration officer to ask about that a week ago but no answer !!

btw, dd you get the medical request with your PCC request or just the PCC request for now ?

ssparkles

Apr 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo NY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 4, 2012
Doc's Request.
Nov 8, 2012 & March 19, 2013
AOR Received.
Oct 25, 2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Mar 19, 2013
Med's Done....
March 22 & received by CIC on April 10, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 7, 2013, sent out passport same day.
VISA ISSUED...
May 21, 2013
LANDED..........
May 22, 2013
Kammar,

I only have the PCC request for now. Didn't get the medical request yet. Did you get your Medical request along with your AOR or after the PCC request if you did?

The saudi embassy replied to me that they don't provide it but also gave me 2 options to use at my own risk in a very dodgy looking word document.

globalvisaservices.ca and visaenterprise.com

According to reviews globalvisaservices is a scam and visaenterprise replied to me but its going to cost over $700!! I can't find any reviews for visaenterprise and whether it's even legitimate.

I'm not sure if I can trust these sources as they are private companies that show bad reviews. I posted to see if anyone had used their service but there are no replied yet!

Mrs. D

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/10/2012
AOR Received.
11-26-2012 SA 11/21/2012
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
11/21/2012
Med's Done....
31/08/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5-21-2013 DM 7-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
toink said:
Now my question is..

DO I HAVE TO NOTARIZE ALL THE SAID DOCUMENTS ESPECIALLY THE FINGGERPRINTS FROM RCMP? BEFORE SENDING IT TO SAUDI EMBASSY IN OTTAWA?

pls. reply coz im running out of time..
thanks
If you want to keep a copy with you...make sure it was certified true copy.. The original one no need for notarization.. Just need english translation ...pcc saudi is written in arabic

polarburr

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
22-11-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-05-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-07-2015
LANDED..........
09-03-2016
I am now in thesame predicament as this. 7 years agom i left saudi without securing my exit visa, it was a lapse in judgement which is now making me suffer. Id like to make it right because it is jow being asked for my application to canada. Please help me.

harizme

Dec 3, 2017
I did not get it yet. I have less than 50 days left and have no idea how to get it. I sent to the immigration officer to ask about that a week ago but no answer !!

btw, dd you get the medical request with your PCC request or just the PCC request for now ?
Hi..

Did u get the Saudi PCC?...
Or where you able to secure PR without that?

Thanks in advance

harizme

Dec 3, 2017
I am now in thesame predicament as this. 7 years agom i left saudi without securing my exit visa, it was a lapse in judgement which is now making me suffer. Id like to make it right because it is jow being asked for my application to canada. Please help me.
Hi..

Did u get the Saudi PCC?...
Or where you able to secure PR without that?

Thanks in advance