+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

No access to eCAS all of a sudden.

toledo

Star Member
Apr 21, 2008
Hi all,

All of a sudden, today, I wasn't able to loginto eCAS to check my Application status. Last time I checked was last week, and I was able to login with Immigration File number (B#), but today, it gives me the typical error, meaning that it can't locate the record.

BTW, I was asked few weeks ago to send in the passport for visa issuance, which I did over a week ago. Could it be that they are updating it? is it normal? Has anyone else's seen this before? What does it mean? Please advise...

Thanks,

Toledo.

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I haven't heard of this before. If you are worried, call the call centre and ask them what's going on.

toledo said:
Hi all,

All of a sudden, today, I wasn't able to loginto eCAS to check my Application status. Last time I checked was last week, and I was able to login with Immigration File number (B#), but today, it gives me the typical error, meaning that it can't locate the record.

BTW, I was asked few weeks ago to send in the passport for visa issuance, which I did over a week ago. Could it be that they are updating it? is it normal? Has anyone else's seen this before? What does it mean? Please advise...

Thanks,

Toledo.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you don't have to bother about the ECAS at this stage, as you have already submitted the PP. It will be stamped and returned accordingly along with the CPR kit. Better relax and wait for the visa. Ignore the ECAS update or system problem.
toledo said:
Hi all,

Thanks,

Toledo.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Have you tried to log in using Client ID? the info should be the same. one of the reasons could be that they were updating the system, and tomorrow everything will be back to normal.