+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

gabrilla

Hero Member
Jul 2, 2012
574
9
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/1/2012
AOR Received.
23/2/2012
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPL
Med's Request
31/01/2014
Med's Done....
17/02/2014
Interview........
WAIVED IJN
Passport Req..
27/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/04/2014
LANDED..........
SUMMER IJN
Busy B said:
In Naija or Canada?

Busy-Bee
In FCT Niaja no movement tomorrow but don't know if other states will be affected.
 
 

Busy B

Star Member
Apr 2, 2011
151
1
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
7215
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st July, 2011
Doc's Request.
29th Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
24th Oct, 2011
IELTS Request
Included in the sent application
Med's Request
18th July, 2013
Med's Done....
02nd August, 2013
Interview........
Nothing like that
Passport Req..
08th October, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15th October, 2013
LANDED..........
12th December, 2013 to the Glory of GOD
gabrilla said:
In FCT Niaja no movement tomorrow but don't know if other states will be affected.
Why? In Lagos, no.

Busy-Bee
 

etike

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
67
3
spokes said:
Thanks, guys for the well wishes that are still coming in!!!!

This is just the beginning of the great MR rain for all and it shall be so, IJMN! Amen!

Top of the day!!!!!! ;)
congrats on ur MR, hope d MR rain starts falling heavily next week
 

spokes

Hero Member
Nov 8, 2010
950
17
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Already landed!
etike said:
congrats on ur MR, hope d MR rain starts falling heavily next week
Thanks.
Hope so too!
 

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
1,350
21
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Ladies And Gentlemen, I will like to follow the forum online on Saturday March 16, 2013. It will be 7am Calgary time if you start by 2pm Lagos time.

My Skype ID is: wunmi.otun

Kindly come with your computer and network access as I will be giving information relating to the Project "Immigrating to Canada"

And to my buddie and my babe I say miss yah wella.

Calgary sweet o!
 
 

anthony16

Full Member
Aug 28, 2011
30
0
Right said:
Ladies And Gentlemen, I will like to follow the forum online on Saturday March 16, 2013. It will be 7am Calgary time if you start by 2pm Lagos time.

My Skype ID is: wunmi.otun

Kindly come with your computer and network access as I will be giving information relating to the Project "Immigrating to Canada"

And to my buddie and my babe I say miss yah wella.

Calgary sweet o!

I won't miss it for anything,it will be nice seeing people on the forum. Before now the whole immigrating to canada has been more of a secret thing,those that I know in canada never told me how they did it.
 

Sahik

Full Member
Mar 15, 2013
22
1
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been a regular follower of this forum even though I had been a secret one and I must say it has been very rewarding finding such a gathering. I just want to say kudos to the initiators of this laudable venture. I have indeed been blessed by the enormous information found here. Please Keep up the good work!
 

Ikemba

Hero Member
Mar 23, 2012
703
14
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
Sahik said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been a regular follower of this forum even though I had been a secret one and I must say it has been very rewarding finding such a gathering. I just want to say kudos to the initiators of this laudable venture. I have indeed been blessed by the enormous information found here. Please Keep up the good work!
A very warm welcome to you Sahik. We would appreciate if you can post your time line and if in Lagos,please do well and attend the Eagles meeting today as earlier announced.
 

babymart

Hero Member
Jan 26, 2011
690
9
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 May 2013
Sahik said:
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been a regular follower of this forum even though I had been a secret one and I must say it has been very rewarding finding such a gathering. I just want to say kudos to the initiators of this laudable venture. I have indeed been blessed by the enormous information found here. Please Keep up the good work!
Welcome on board Sahik!!pls update your timeline !!
 
 

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
1,555
78
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
1212
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Hello my people

Good to catch up on all the post.Have been so busy of late.Anyways looking forward to seeing you all at the 11th Eagle Meeting.

Bye

Ig
 

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
1,529
20
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please note that the Ministère is applying new rules for the intake of applications for the Québec Selection Certificate (CSQ). From now on, several verifications will have to be done before a file can be opened. In this context, the Ministère has suspended its 30-day commitment to send a letter confirming that a new file has been opened.

If your file meets the conditions for submitting an application, a letter confirming that your file has been opened will be sent to you within 4 to 6 months.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/forms/search-title/dcs-workers/index.html
 

ayd

Star Member
May 21, 2012
62
0
Right said:
Ladies And Gentlemen, I will like to follow the forum online on Saturday March 16, 2013. It will be 7am Calgary time if you start by 2pm Lagos time.

My Skype ID is: wunmi.otun

Kindly come with your computer and network access as I will be giving information relating to the Project "Immigrating to Canada"

And to my buddie and my babe I say miss yah wella.

Calgary sweet o!


bros, abeg share with those of us who wont be able to make it o
 

Ikemba

Hero Member
Mar 23, 2012
703
14
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MI 2
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
29-07-2013
Passport Req..
11-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
igbehinadara said:
Hello my people

Good to catch up on all the post.Have been so busy of late.Anyways looking forward to seeing you all at the 11th Eagle Meeting.

Bye

Ig
It was quite insightful at the Eagles meeting. Ma Ig, Mayoress and your organizing team, please keep it up. Pa Mufu You did not show up as promised, anyway get in touch with Ig for your bill :p :p :p. All the Newbies, i welcome you guys and all those that are waiting for updates, our time has come. Have a joyful weekend and looking forward to an eventful week ahead. 8) :)
 
 

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
1,421
37
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
Ikemba said:
It was quite insightful at the Eagles meeting. Ma Ig, Mayoress and your organizing team, please keep it up. Pa Mufu You did not show up as promised, anyway get in touch with Ig for your bill :p :p :p. All the Newbies, i welcome you guys and all those that are waiting for updates, our time has come. Have a joyful weekend and looking forward to an eventful week ahead. 8) :)
Yes it was. And all our prayers today will manifest in each and everyone of us IJN.

Thumbs up to the organising team of Ma Ig, Mayoress and all others.
 

mayoress

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2011
725
10
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
Thanks to everyone. I'm really excited to be part of this family. We will always remain in God's love by His grace forever. And our Canada Imm Project will not be terminated in Jesus name. The gate of updates shall be opened in Jesus name. Amen