Thanks by putting this on again. It had actually being around for a while now. But it is a good one for all it worths.......Hakpoguma said:My dear forum members,
Kindly take a view on this youtube video - it gives an insight how to get a job in Canada and to make it happen quickly.
The video gives insight on the following:
- What is important to Canadian employers - what all new immigrants must be aware of to succeed quickly
- The value ranking of soft and hard skills by Canadian employers - what % ratio all immigrants should have to fit into an organisation and how to get promoted within very short time at work.
- How to network? - the guidelines on how, where, when to network. What opportunities exist here?
- How your CVs should be tailored to meet Canadian standards - not a mirror of your local country you came from
- General advise - pls take note of this seriously, I found it very useful in relation to the Canadian context
Please, I hope you will find this useful - it takes about 45 minutes to complete the video with Q&A . with this I guess you will not need further guidance from anyone.
Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.......