+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Newborn

Adam69

Mar 19, 2022
I have to land before October, we had a newborn I sent an inquiry to canada.ca but no response yet, advice please?

Blit

Mar 11, 2021
Hi, I think they will reply soon but watch this video...I think it is helpful. They replied to mine almost 4 months after webform was raised.You can also call them.

Adam69

Mar 19, 2022
Hi, I think they will reply soon but watch this video...I think it is helpful. They replied to mine almost 4 months after webform was raised.You can also call them.

Thank you very much, the problem is that we are supposed to land in October so I am not sure what to do? Is there any phone number that I can contact them?

Reactions: wadheraswati

abi_abi

Apr 15, 2022
You are landing in QUEBEC ? , Call MIFI they are quick in picking phone.
Or you may email to your integration officers (Look in Arima Portal for Integration) .. Thanks!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thank you very much, the problem is that we are supposed to land in October so I am not sure what to do? Is there any phone number that I can contact them?
You may have to delay your landing. Once you notify IRCC that you’ve had a baby they will send you information about how to add your baby to your file. After the baby is added you will get new COPR.

Reactions: nickgrizzly

DR.GULRASOOL

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
You may have to delay your landing. Once you notify IRCC that you’ve had a baby they will send you information about how to add your baby to your file. After the baby is added you will get new COPR.

Do they accept update of baby in application after COPR? And will re medicals of mother be accepted as they might expire till date of delivery?