Okay…sounds good! will update you!!Hey @Mehak B , give it a day or two! It comes from Sydney, Nova Scotia! Usually, Canada post takes at least 4-5 days for inter provincial regular mails to be delivered (That is what I read from the Canada post website!), excluding the mailing day and the weekend! You will get it soon!
Congrats..Finally got eCoPR
ITA - 2021-02-13
AOR - 2021-03-27
1 st portal email - 2021-07-16
login credential email - 2021-07-17 (upload details at the same date)
2 nd portal email - 2021-07-18
eCoPR - 2021-09-16
Waiting PR card..
Mailing address and photo still in review with IRCC ...
@vutdao21Good morning everyone!
Can someone point me to the link where there are instructions to link PR Card application?
Also, now that I got COPR, I can safely quit my job that tied to my SINP right?
Thank you Sir/ Madam, I appreciate the thorough instruction!@vutdao21
Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.