So did you tried to sent the email by composing new one. May be this can be helpful with the same subject.???Hi, sorry for your situation, but also glad that I'm not alone in this I sent an email again today to the portal, also haven't received any responses. Based on my experience, where I got the email and replied about 2 months ago, and none of my emails have even been opened yet, I think it's possible that my response landed in some kind of spam box or something similar. At least this is my best guess.
Here's what I'm planning to do:
- Keep sending responses to the original portal email, but definitely not spamming it to actually end up in spam
- Ask for help directly from the IRCC client portal email address, this is what the agent told me to do today
- Try sending the email with the same subject line ("RE: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – ......", so if there's some kind of filter this email is less likely to be blocked) with different personal email addresses, attaching mail track, to see if it's actually an email address issue
- Calling IRCC to inquire about the application status. If they say my application is approved/close to approved, at least that is a bit reassuring
- Keep email contact with IRCC, maybe in the end some agent could be a bit more helpful
If you could try the same things or come up with other things we can do, that will be great! And please let me know how it goes. Be patient, it's going to be fine, we are so close.