honestly speaking there is now thoing such as way to reply only they are super busy that is why they are delying it other wise all of us who got the first email are approved so dont take any stressHow did you reply? Was it separate email pr you replied to the same thread?
Update:Posting my timeline for reference:
- May 7 - PR confirmation portal request. Replied the same day.
- May 8 - PR confirmation portal credentials. Submitted photo and address the same day
- May 10 - eCOPR
- May 21 - Linked to CIC profile
- 2 GUs (maybe glitch)
- June 7 - PR Card application approved (We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive. Expire date 2026/06/02)
- In the PR confirmation portal the photo still stays in the "In review with IRCC" state
So if you count from the eCOPR date it took 28 days (4 weeks) for approval.
My wife who is the secondary applicant got her email forwarded by the rep. She simply forwarded to Ircc and sent all the details. You should be good as long as Ircc receives the detailsok thanks.
Anyone of you had their first email sent to their representative? how did you reply to IRCC in that case?
He forwarded the email and I replied to the email that was forwarded by changing his email address to theirs. But they can clearly see when they open the email that he forwarded the email to me, is it fine like this?
Someone said that yes, and that is why they explicitaly said in the letter to click on reply...Yes. But I don’t think it would make a difference.