+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New pilot program. Newcomer.

Yojanex

Sep 26, 2019
I just arrive last week here in Canada under the Live in Caregiver program with my brother in law as my employer. Occupation and employet restricted.
I am a BSN graduate. Im planning to apply for the new pilot program. Cam I still use my present employer as my employer under the new program!? I have IELTS GT equivalent to CLB 5. Planning to get ECA. Can anyone enlighten me if this new pilot program could be applied to me, or any advice is highly appreciated. If luckily be approved it mean I could already get my husband and daughter? Even without my PR status yet? Thank you in advance

Mrs2018

Aug 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
WP
Med's Request
Jan 2,2020
Hello!
Congrats and Welcome to Canada!
I am also applying now with the new pilot, but I came here through Caring for Children Program which ended on June 18 this year. In my case, I already have 2 years of experience here in Canada, I just submitted proof and other requirements.
I think you can also apply for the new pilot and select the option with less than 2years experience. However, they will still ask you to complete the 24 mos of working experience before they make a decision for your PR. By that time, i think your IELTS will be more than 2 years old. I am not sure if they will let you take it again..For me, it’s better that you acquire your 2 years experience first before you apply. The chance of bringing the family is only for those who are applying under the new pilot from the very start. You still fall under the Live in Caregiver Program. You can only apply for your family when you are qualified for PR.
I am basing my insight according to what i searched on cic website and my experience. The best way to answer your queries is to call 1-888-242-2100 ( cic contact number)
Tip: make a list of your questions and call them early in the morning like around 8am.. the queue is veerrry long!
Good luck, enjoy Canada and keep us updated. :)