+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW IMMIGRANT CAR LOANS CANADA

Apr 2, 2011
We Came to Canada from Thailand and had No Credit to Buy a Car we found this company online and they arranged a loan through Bank of Nova Scotia for a Brand New Car Zero Down and only 6.89%. We searched everywhere and many Car Dealers said they would finance us in house? But then we wouldn't get any credit for all our payments at Equifax Canada! We got a great loan with no credit at all in Canada. These people were so helpful and also helped us get a credit card. They also explained credit in Canada which was really helpful as nobody tells you anything about credit in Canada. You are lost when you first arrive and it seem nobody really knows anything about credit reporting? Thank god we found this company! After the walked us through the whole process with no pressure we felt so relieved to finally have some understand of how credit works in Canada!!!

A tip to all you other newbies to Canada looking for financing, be careful and don't believe everyone because we learned many companies offering credit lie! :mad:

We search Google and found this information:

"Auto Source Financial is pleased to announce an industry-first initiative designed to support new Canadian immigrants and foreign workers assisting in their transition and helping them purchase a new vehicle"

"Auto Source Financial currently offers this type of assistance program to new immigrants in Canada. “We understand the challenges associated with getting started in a new country”

“This program provides targeted assistance to those who may not yet have established credit in Canada”

Auto Source Financial has partnered with one of Canada’s most international banks; Scotiabank, to launch this unique auto loan program.

“When new immigrants and foreign workers first arrive in Canada, buying a car is a major purchase for many,” said Ron Porter, Senior Vice President, Automotive Finance & Indirect Lending, Scotiabank. “The StartRight Auto Loan Program, a first of its kind in Canada from an automotive financing provider, is designed to provide financing to help them obtain a new vehicle, which is often necessary for work.”

S

SaugaBoss

do u know the details exactly when i call scotia they dont give any info!

venki03

Jun 5, 2012
autosourcefinancial - i called in the number from this website.. can anyone make sure its legit please? they require me too fax the documents which i am really not comfortable with

zOzOzO

Jul 13, 2011
Dallas TX
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/5/2014
sounds like people from that company posted this thread to advertise. :eek:

doubt if its legit since it is his 1st post and his user name...