I am a July 7th applicant..
Eligibility-In progress
Location-FCU-DIS
Office -New Delhi
Security-Not started
Medicals-Passed
Criminality-Passed
Info sharing-Complete
The visa officer commented,that our wedding was done with keeping all our religious aspects in mind,well attended by a number of people,casual photographs proof that the couple is compatible,forwarded to the visa officer for further review and final decision..Recommend interview waiver...
Also under my recent Activity,it says for eligibility as Recommend Pass...last updated date on my file was 15-03-2018....

Reactions: axbisw

neelmanvir8

Feb 27, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June 27 2017
File Transfer...
11 September 2017
Med's Request
16 August 2017
Med's Done....
18 August 2017
Any updates today?

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Does requesting for notes make the processing faster?
it doesnt make it faster but this way you have a bit more information about whats going on, like now I know that my file doesn't have any red flags and that everything is going smoothly its just a matter of waiting.

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
How to check the eligibility? Can you please share the link?
the eligibility you cant check but if you don't have access gckey .... ( i dont ) then you can call the toll free number to get the automated status update... that status reflects the gckey

the notes i didnt apply for them our representative did which is probably why i received them this quick within 2 weeks. but it was a pdf file so that could also be a factor.

yaq

Nov 20, 2017
the eligibility you cant check but if you don't have access gckey .... ( i dont ) then you can call the toll free number to get the automated status update... that status reflects the gckey

the notes i didnt apply for them our representative did which is probably why i received them this quick within 2 weeks. but it was a pdf file so that could also be a factor.

NRY

Star Member
Dec 15, 2016
Hi seniors,
Please advise on the below issue:
India specific requirements say that a few ORIGINAL documents to be submitted in case birth of spouse is registered later. Copied the exact text below:

Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
  • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
  • Voter's ID card.

Again the basic guide reiterates as follows:
Make sure to check the country-specific requirements. If the country specific requirements tell you that you must submit an original document instead of a copy, you must submit the original or we will return your application.

Question: Does it mean I have to submit the 10th Class Certificate and Voter's ID card ORIGINAL and NOT the photocopies?

Thanks for your help.

NRY