?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?
Apr 14, 2018
Hiii me sukhveer my husband submitted my file on and it was received on sep 25 2017 and now I have got pcc medical done bt file status comes in process bt they didn't ask me for passport submission...now I m getting depressed day by day

Jasdevbrar

Mar 20, 2018
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
File Transfer...
05-12-2017
Med's Request
22-10-2017
Hiii me sukhveer my husband submitted my file on and it was received on sep 25 2017 and now I have got pcc medical done bt file status comes in process bt they didn't ask me for passport submission...now I m getting depressed day by day
Wait for it may June applicant are processing still long way to go. Join this whatsapp group for further details https://chat.whatsapp.com/0OdDFw7u9DQ9TO0JySEqnc

chikey

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Still some of June ,July and august applicant's are waiting to get DMs and PPRs so need patience.

I understand ur situation as we all are waiting for our partners. We all get depressed but we have no option except for waiting.Its just half way to go now.Keep smiling.

Stormblessed

Nov 30, 2017
My wife got her PPR on April 13,2018, application was received on April 10, 2017. Took just over a year for it to be approved. I'm fairly certain the application was delayed due to incompetence on the part of our agent who did not send proper documentation to prove I am residing in Canada (when we had applied I was living in England and had indicated I would be returning to Canada in June 2017). We received an email late November in regards to proof. After sending the documentation in early December we heard nothing for months...and in February I asked my agent to inquire with Delhi and a few days later received an email asking for same proof that was asked for in November (I ended up finding out myself through Ecas as the email was sitting in their inbox for a week and they had not checked -_- ).
The second time around I was informed to send boarding pass, passport copy, etc (why wasn't i asked this the first time?) and did some research myself and sent a package (notarized docs, affidavit, job letter, etc) to prove I had returned to Canada nearly 8 MONTHS after i had already returned. Again heard nothing for approximately 1.5 months, and once we hit the one year mark I again asked my agent to inquire and lo and behold she received a call from Delhi immigration 2 days later informing her that the visa was approved!
Moral of the story? if you are using an agent assume they don't know shit and stay on them and make them work. Both times our case was "brought forward" so to speak because we demanded they inquire...otherwise they would have been happily sitting there doing nothing.
Also an FYI, Ecas is nearly useless, it was still saying in process a day after the PPR was sent. I hope this helps...although this is partially me venting as well...

Stormblessed

Nov 30, 2017
For my wife and I it kept saying "in process" up until we got PPR. Linking an application with a Gckey account will give you more information BUT if you are using an agent/consultant you will be unableto access it yourself as your application can only be linked to one account at a time. Perhaps try to apply for GCMS notes? It costs $5 (all done online, very simple form but applicant needs to sign a consent form) and back when i applied for my wife's we received them in 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: geephitesh

Stormblessed

Nov 30, 2017
which office did you apply from??
After BGC IP it took them three days for a final decision on your case?
and what is GCMS?
GCMS are notes recording who has worked on your file and what has been done, you can apply for them online but the principal applicant needs to print out and sign a consent form which can be scanned and sent yo whomever is applying for the notes. It only costs $5 and shouldnt take more than 3 weeks to recieve

geephitesh

Apr 5, 2018
GCMS are notes recording who has worked on your file and what has been done, you can apply for them online but the principal applicant needs to print out and sign a consent form which can be scanned and sent yo whomever is applying for the notes. It only costs $5 and shouldnt take more than 3 weeks to recieve
Thanks for the eye-opener. I hired consultant here in Surrey BC so i could concentrate on my job. But i am not able to link wife's application to GcKey account

kprkunal

Jul 28, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
08/11/2017
AOR Received.
04/01/2018
Med's Request
12/01/2018
Med's Done....
18/01/2018
Hello Everyone!

any November 2017 applicant here ? Please share your time line.

kprkunal

Jul 28, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
08/11/2017
AOR Received.
04/01/2018
Med's Request
12/01/2018
Med's Done....
18/01/2018
Are these files which are transferred to NDVO from Canada office? or some are people applied to NDVO offices? how does transferred file works who only need the final call? will waiting time be different from people who applied to Delhi office for the visa?

Jan 22, 2018 applicant. Transferred to NDVO on April 10.
If July or August running, due to fewer applications in August to dec months I should except decision in 2months(a guess)? (Staying positive)
well there is definitely adifference between time lines after august 2017, I myself applied for my wife in November 2017, and so far it is going at an steady pace.

Best of luck to you. :)

Reactions: rushi07