Med's Done....
06-09-2017
Passport Req..
04-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
16-04-2018
LANDED..........
10-05-2018
I'm also July applicant. But i still feel ok on what they say. Cuz i don't want false hope. So for example if anybody say wait until june then in my mind its june but if i get dm or ppr on may then its a bonus if i get anything on july then i blame ndvo. Cuz everyone here tells based on what they saw with previous applicants so they are not visa officer to give you exact date and time. All in here just make sure no one should have false hope of any dm or ppr way earlier than they actually get
No hard or negative feelings, but some people (I am one of them) feels to provide a factual information rather than a false positive hope.
For example, I can give a july applicant a false hope of getting PPR in next week, but please think of the consequences, that applicant would be delivering that good news to everyone, planning and dreaming of god knows what he/she had planned for his/her spouse, but when the week passes and nothing happens, all the plans are screwed and the applicant gets more frustrated.

And either way, this forum is meant for passing information. Everybody wants their file to be cleared first but that isn't happening, NDVO will process according to their working not according to our hopes and empathy.

All I request is to take the facts of the conversation and not the try to understand the feeling (its words that you read, tones are just assumed). everyone on this forum hopes good for others.

Ahmad_1437

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
No hard or negative feelings, but some people (I am one of them) feels to provide a factual information rather than a false positive hope.
For example, I can give a july applicant a false hope of getting PPR in next week, but please think of the consequences, that applicant would be delivering that good news to everyone, planning and dreaming of god knows what he/she had planned for his/her spouse, but when the week passes and nothing happens, all the plans are screwed and the applicant gets more frustrated.

And either way, this forum is meant for passing information. Everybody wants their file to be cleared first but that isn't happening, NDVO will process according to their working not according to our hopes and empathy.

All I request is to take the facts of the conversation and not the try to understand the feeling (its words that you read, tones are just assumed). everyone on this forum hopes good for others.
Very true

Neet1234

Mar 5, 2018
I am 9 May applicant
Aor 2 on 7 august
Still waiting for Dm and ppr
Getting worried now
Is there anyone else who has same timeline

Indian_100

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
8 May 2017
Doc's Request.
14june
AOR Received.
Aor1. 2 June,aor2 -5 July
File Transfer...
28 june
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Passport Req..
26 March 2018
VISA ISSUED...
6 April
LANDED..........
18 April 2018
Any April applicants still waiting?
Yeah..one frnd of mine is still waiting with timeline:
App received: 18 April
Aor 1: 23 May
Aor 2 :25 July
Got prearrival about one month ago ..Background check started on 27 feb but still waiting for DM And PPR

Indian_100

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
8 May 2017
Doc's Request.
14june
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28 june
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Passport Req..
26 March 2018
VISA ISSUED...
6 April
LANDED..........
18 April 2018
I am 9 May applicant
Aor 2 on 7 august
Still waiting for Dm and ppr
Getting worried now
Is there anyone else who has same timeline
Yeah me too waiting for DM .. 8 May applicant

Indian_100

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
8 May 2017
Doc's Request.
14june
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
28 june
Med's Request
8 June
Med's Done....
9 June
Passport Req..
26 March 2018
VISA ISSUED...
6 April
LANDED..........
18 April 2018
Why they are not working on our files
I don’t understand the criteria which NDVO is following..it has been more than 8 months since my file is in NDVO..my file is neither being processed according to aor 1 (2 June) nor according to aor 2 (5 July).. I think almost all the applicants with aor 2 on 5 July are done with DM and PPRs

Last edited:

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Guys/Seniors,

I am feeling so low today and I need to know that what is going on with my file. Please any help will give me a little hope.

I got pre-arrival on 17th March(Saturday) but after that no DM and no PPR. So, is it the system fault to miss my update of DM after pre-arrival on ECAS or my file is still in process and visa officer is still looking into that ? Please can anyone throw a light?

Other people with same time of pre-arrival have got their DM and PPR.

I am a May 4 Applicant.

Regards,

Chief88

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah..one frnd of mine is still waiting with timeline:
App received: 18 April
Aor 1: 23 May
Aor 2 :25 July
Got prearrival about one month ago ..Background check started on 27 feb but still waiting for DM And PPR
Thanks for confirming, I wonder why they left us only with pre arrival and background check? And giving DM’s to May applicants, anyways congrats to all those who recently got PPR, and good luck to those who are still waiting like myself

Reactions: Indian_100

Manishsah

Nov 23, 2017
Guys/Seniors,

I am feeling so low today and I need to know that what is going on with my file. Please any help will give me a little hope.

I got pre-arrival on 17th March(Saturday) but after that no DM and no PPR. So, is it the system fault to miss my update of DM after pre-arrival on ECAS or my file is still in process and visa officer is still looking into that ? Please can anyone throw a light?

Other people with same time of pre-arrival have got their DM and PPR.

I am a May 4 Applicant.

Regards,
Same here, may 8 the applicant
27 Feb background check in progress and review of additional documents. After that nothing. Please help me how long it will take