+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
hollajay1 said:
Hey vikram18
I actually wanted to know that how did you get to know that the november 21st applicant got the DM ?
If you have a link to that user please share it here
Follow the New Delhi 2015 thread. You'll get all the latest updates from NDVO there.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-2015-spousal-visa-applicants-t258676.11820.html

hollajay1 said:
And i have other queries as well:
As seen in past threads i have noticed that people usually gets the remedicAl before a month or two of DM process.
So was wondering is it possible to submit remedicals before the NDVO even ask for it .
And IF yes how can we do it ?
Thax in advance ☺
You should wait until NDVO asks for re-medicals, unless you are going for an interview.
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
regina_123 said:
No, she didn't..she just asked couple of questions and hung up....I think it was a fake call.
Strange. Never heard of such a fake call before. Thanks for informing.
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
rashu268 said:
It is prevalent now. I saw something on CP24 similar
Ohk. Good to know. Wonder what is the purpose of such a fake call. Are they trying to do some kind of fraud?
 

rashu268

Hero Member
May 9, 2014
488
38
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today one line got updated under my Wife's section in eCAS.
"Medical Results have been received".

I got AOR1 on 30th April
 

bishankhn

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
139
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
Nomination.....
13-06-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016 AOR2
File Transfer...
13-06-2016
rashu268 said:
Today one line got updated under my Wife's section in eCAS.
"Medical Results have been received".

I got AOR1 on 30th April
Woah congrats rashu. I hope ur processing goes quick. How did they inform you abt aor1. my application was filed on april 20th. I am hoping to get mine soon too but i have no means of checking it except for receipt number of the fees lol.

Cheers!
 

happyenium

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
127
2
Got an email from CIC today morning that my application to sponsor a member of the family class has been received.
Few quick questions:
1) Is this called AOR1?
2) Can I assume that the application-completeness check has been completed at this point, AND that my application won't be returned for missing any signature, or any form is incomplete etc.?
3) I tried checking eCas using my UCI and the application number, but it still says no information found. I think it will take a few days to get updated. Right?

Thank you friends. Hoping to have my wife here soon.
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
happyenium said:
Got an email from CIC today morning that my application to sponsor a member of the family class has been received.
Few quick questions:
1) Is this called AOR1?
2) Can I assume that the application-completeness check has been completed at this point, AND that my application won't be returned for missing any signature, or any form is incomplete etc.?
3) I tried checking eCas using my UCI and the application number, but it still says no information found. I think it will take a few days to get updated. Right?

Thank you friends. Hoping to have my wife here soon.
Yes, Yes and Yes :)
 

zombies

Full Member
Aug 7, 2011
22
0
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers
 

britt2312

Newbie
Mar 18, 2016
5
0
zombies said:
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers
Congrats, Good to know that NDVO started 2016 applicants.
 

Drkdd

Hero Member
Jan 22, 2016
239
2
Hello all
I am January 11 2016 applicant and I have my decision made today
Is it a positive sign !?

I wish speedy processing for all

May god unite us all as soon as possible
 

vihan

Full Member
Sep 22, 2014
43
1
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
Drkdd said:
Hello all
I am January 11 2016 applicant and I have my decision made today
Is it a positive sign !?

I wish speedy processing for all

May god unite us all as soon as possible
congrts
 

vihan

Full Member
Sep 22, 2014
43
1
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 feb 2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 17 march 2016 AOR2 31 march 2016
File Transfer...
21 march 2016 ,DECISION MADE 8 may 2016
Med's Done....
16 jan 2016
Passport Req..
11 may 2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 may 2016
zombies said:
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers
congrts .its gud news for all
 

Pari123

Hero Member
Apr 11, 2012
998
23
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Feb, 2012
Doc's Request.
18 Mar, 2013
Nomination.....
25 Jan,2012
AOR Received.
26 April, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
26 April, 2012
Med's Done....
3 May 2012. In Process: May 21,2013
Passport Req..
July 23,2013
VISA ISSUED...
July 31,2013
LANDED..........
Aug 17, 2013
Drkdd said:
Hello all
I am January 11 2016 applicant and I have my decision made today
Is it a positive sign !?

I wish speedy processing for all

May god unite us all as soon as possible
zombies said:
Hi Guys,

I just checked my Ecas today it is Decision made but no ppr email yet.
My timeline
Application filed- January 11 2016
Aor 1- Feb 22
SA - March 9
Aor -2 March 21
Decision made - may 5
I wish speedy processing for everyone who are still waiting to reunite with their loved ones.

Cheers
Congrats...this is good news...hope you receive PPR soon and we all waiting receive ours soon too.... :D

Please add yourself in the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PP7ZLRzJU9t0sCgsieS3ZGultz95wLFzy61EBNlKBf8/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=22