+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Blueberry_24

Hero Member
Feb 8, 2017
266
16
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
8/11/2016
Doc's Request.
26 September 2016 (Valid till 30 September 2017)
AOR Received.
25/11/2016
File Transfer...
7/12/2016 (NDVO mail 12-12-16)
Med's Request
Verification call from NDVO on 11May 2017
Med's Done....
Medical updated on ECAS 12 May 2017
Interview........
Not interested
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
Sonynita said:
Hi I got visa today . After 4 year long time
Anyone leaving new dehli to toronto via abudhabi etihad airways 29 March plz share me

4year.y?
Congo
 

Shmak2017

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2016
1,009
40
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-08-2016
AOR Received.
2016/09/26
File Transfer...
SA 2016/09/30 & AOR2 on 2016/10/11
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017

Raj2014

Hero Member
Sep 13, 2014
617
18
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2241
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
Hopefool said:
Any early July applicants still waiting for PPR?

I am July 27 applicant....

Document request on Feb 20 2017...

Fed Ex courier received by NDVO on March 3 2017…..

“BG in Progress” on March 9 2017….

Waiting now…….WHHHHHHHYYYYY NDVO is so slow…???
 

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Fatima786 said:
Why bgcs are not getting started for other August applicants?
i think we should not depend on mycic and ecas
my frd got pr on same day she got dm
they update sites when they feel
sometimes early and sometimes just on time
 

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Raj2014 said:
I am July 27 applicant....

Document request on Feb 20 2017...

Fed Ex courier received by NDVO on March 3 2017…..

“BG in Progress” on March 9 2017….

Waiting now…....WHHHHHHHYYYYY NDVO is so slow…???
be positive
you will get pr mail soon
 

ramneet78

Member
Nov 11, 2016
10
0
HEY EVERYONE ME IS 4TH may 2016 my file file submitted in ONTARIO .MY FILE TRANSFER TO DELHI IN JULY 2016 me had interview on 2nd Febraury 2017 . the interview lady told me she gonna prove my application . she Didnt kept my passport bcz my medical expired in January2017 . so i Recieved re medical letter after 1 week after i INTERVIEW . so i done my medical on 13th febraury 2017 . how much time take get final DECISION PASSPORT REQUEST ? please help me its more than 6 weeks but no reply yet .my wife send mail to MP ALSO BUT NO REPLY YET ..any advice ...WITH WHOM I SHOULD CONTACT
 

Sonynita

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
110
1
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 november 2015
File Transfer...
29 January 2016
Med's Request
29feb2017
Med's Done....
September 2015
Interview........
20 Jan 2017
Passport Req..
7th feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
ramneet78 said:
HEY EVERYONE ME IS 4TH may 2016 my file file submitted in ONTARIO .MY FILE TRANSFER TO DELHI IN JULY 2016 me had interview on 2nd Febraury 2017 . the interview lady told me she gonna prove my application . she Didnt kept my passport bcz my medical expired in January2017 . so i Recieved re medical letter after 1 week after i INTERVIEW . so i done my medical on 13th febraury 2017 . how much time take get final DECISION PASSPORT REQUEST ? please help me its more than 6 weeks but no reply yet .my wife send mail to MP ALSO BUT NO REPLY YET ..any advice ...WITH WHOM I SHOULD CONTACT
if they ask you any additional document ...rprf,re medical,pcc
mostly 1-2 month delay is usually seen
so just be positive
if you are in any doubt just do mp inquiry(not by mail)
 

Toronto Sponsor

Full Member
Jan 21, 2017
35
0
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
25-10-2016
File Transfer...
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
02-07-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Fatima786 said:
Nope he is july applicant. His aor1 is august.
Thank You :)
 

Toronto Sponsor

Full Member
Jan 21, 2017
35
0
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
25-10-2016
File Transfer...
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
02-07-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
RJ SH said:
13 sept mine also nt updated yet
When is it usually expected to be updated, Mine is 29 Sept application
 

Toronto Sponsor

Full Member
Jan 21, 2017
35
0
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
25-10-2016
File Transfer...
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
02-07-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
endearingsoul123 said:
hope so
me too thinking like that
maximum june july applicants got updates together in feb

i think august and sept will get updates from next week onwards
its just my observation
I hope your observation comes true, I am september applicant :)
 

Toronto Sponsor

Full Member
Jan 21, 2017
35
0
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2016
AOR Received.
25-10-2016
File Transfer...
09-11-2016
Med's Done....
02-07-2016
Passport Req..
01-05-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi All,

Is there a way to get the stats on applications submitted each month.

Which month has the maximum applications?

So on

Just to analyze on the trend how NDVO working
 

Fatima786

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2016
382
11
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
endearingsoul123 said:
any updates fatima ???

Ndvo is in sleeping mode but active august applicants is also in sleeping mode.. Was thinking abt you and shmak..

No updates from my side praying hard..
 

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
Fatima786 said:
Ndvo is in sleeping mode but active august applicants is also in sleeping mode.. Was thinking abt you and shmak..

No updates from my side praying hard..
i open forum everyday
but i dont feel like replying or writing
everyday i open forum just to see if august applicants are getting pr or not
but get disheartened everyday
nothing from last 2 weeks
august applicants from 1st to 22nd are not even giving proper updates ,they are about 5 on this forum
we last week applicants of august come here just to see if ndvo is moving forward towards last week or not
i feel like we 3 are only there on this forum :) hope so we get good news soon
 

Fatima786

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2016
382
11
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
endearingsoul123 said:
i open forum everyday
but i dont feel like replying or writing
everyday i open forum just to see if august applicants are getting pr or not
but get disheartened everyday
nothing from last 2 weeks
august applicants from 1st to 22nd are not even giving proper updates ,they are about 5 on this forum
we last week applicants of august come here just to see if ndvo is moving forward towards last week or not
i feel like we 3 are only there on this forum :) hope so we get good news soon

Yes you are right.. They are just posting abt ppr and then gone..i sent personal message also still no reply.. They are not posting complete timeline..