+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
153
29
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
Fatima786 said:
Please give your timeline details. So that others know which month applicants are getting dm.
You can find out by clicking on their name above the message ;)
 
 

Fatima786

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2016
382
11
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
Jasse said:
You can find out by clicking on their name above the message ;)

Yes i know this very well. After my message harpreetsingh updated. And now i am able to see his timeline. Still singhs time not updated. :)
 

Singh01

Member
Feb 5, 2017
12
0
harpreetsinghsinin said:
Dear friends yesterday night i got decision made but there is not fourth line added when we click on decision made...

so is it same for every body .. i mean is it normal ....????? please suggest who got decision made and received ppr..
[/quote same with me I also got DM yesterday but no fourth line added !!!
 

Singh01

Member
Feb 5, 2017
12
0
Singh01 said:
harpreetsinghsinin said:
Dear friends yesterday night i got decision made but there is not fourth line added when we click on decision made...

so is it same for every body .. i mean is it normal ....????? please suggest who got decision made and received ppr..
[/quote same with me I also got DM yesterday but no fourth line added !!!
same with me get DM last night but no fourth line added !!
 

Singh01

Member
Feb 5, 2017
12
0
Fatima786 said:
Please give your timeline details. So that others know which month applicants are getting dm.
hi I am June applicant they request for pcc nd I submitted after that I got DM yesterday ! !
 
 

Ilan_K

Full Member
Mar 4, 2017
38
4
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
SA Approved:15 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
22 Nov 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-09-2016
Interview........
Not required at this stage
Passport Req..
10 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Fatima786 said:
Please give your timeline details. So that others know which month applicants are getting dm.
Hi, could you please tell me how can I update my time line in my profile, I am Oct 2016 applicant, thanks!
 

Ilan_K

Full Member
Mar 4, 2017
38
4
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
SA Approved:15 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
22 Nov 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-09-2016
Interview........
Not required at this stage
Passport Req..
10 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Ilan_K said:
Hi, could you please tell me how can I update my time line in my profile, I am Oct 2016 applicant, thanks!
Do we have spreadsheet for this thread?
 

Fatima786

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2016
382
11
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
Ilan_K said:
Do we have spreadsheet for this thread?
Go to profile on left jand side select forum profile information.
 

Ilan_K

Full Member
Mar 4, 2017
38
4
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
App. Filed.......
12-10-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
SA Approved:15 Nov 2016
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
22 Nov 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
30-09-2016
Interview........
Not required at this stage
Passport Req..
10 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Fatima786 said:
Go to profile on left jand side select forum profile information.
Hi thanks for thr reply, in my profile it shows 'Profile info, modify profile and actions'. I cant find 'Forum profile information'
 
 

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
78
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
harpreetsinghsinin said:
Dear friends yesterday night i got decision made but there is not fourth line added when we click on decision made...

so is it same for every body .. i mean is it normal ....????? please suggest who got decision made and received ppr..
As per ECAS its normal i have got DM too and there is no fourth line has been mentioned but I don't know about GC Key account bcz I don't have GC Key.. so where did you find DM,ECAS or GC Key?
 

Fatima786

Hero Member
Aug 14, 2016
382
11
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/8/2016
AOR Received.
AOR1 23-09-2016 , Aor2 26-10-2016
File Transfer...
17-10-2016
Med's Done....
25/7/2016 upfront
Interview........
Not Needed Dm on 31st march
Ilan_K said:
Hi thanks for thr reply, in my profile it shows 'Profile info, modify profile and actions'. I cant find 'Forum profile information'

In modify profile thete is forum profile information option is there.
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
Harry Sharma said:
As per ECAS its normal i have got DM too and there is no fourth line has been mentioned but I don't know about GC Key account bcz I don't have GC Key.. so where did you find DM,ECAS or GC Key?
i dont have also gc key because i have representive i checked on ecas cic
 

Harry Sharma

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
78
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-06-2016
File Transfer...
26-08-2016
Med's Done....
24-05-2016
harpreetsinghsinin said:
i dont have also gc key because i have representive i checked on ecas cic
Don't worry then its normal
 
 

reemfa

Hero Member
Dec 13, 2016
289
94
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2016
File Transfer...
And SA 25-11-2016 AOR2 : 12-12-2016
harpreetsinghsinin said:
Dear friends yesterday night i got decision made but there is not fourth line added when we click on decision made...

so is it same for every body .. i mean is it normal ....????? please suggest who got decision made and received ppr..
Great , congrats. Another August applicant :)