+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

YashviS

Hero Member
Jan 6, 2017
230
33
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
Ghag29 said:
Hello Everyone!
I am happy to inform all the members that I got the visa. :)
Following are the details of my application and a few suggestions from my experience. :)
Applied: 25 May, 2016
Received: 27 May, 2016
Medical: March 2016
Additional document request: PCC on 14Dec, 2017
Call from embassy: 2 Feb, 2017 ( stating they have not received PCC on my new passport whereas I submitted it the same on 16Dec, 2017)
DM: 23 Feb, 2017
PPR: 2 March, 2017
Passport back with stamp :) :)
Suggestion: Those who change their surname or any other detail on passport after applying should apply for a new PCC right away and submit it along with the scanned copy of new passport.
PCC per country is required not per state ij the same country. It is always advisable to get the PCC from PSK.
If you have a representative and wish to remove them, update NDVO via email as well bcz in my case NDVO didnt update our new email address and when the lady called for
PPR I asked her to update it and send it to my email address. I'll be happy to inform you about landing process when I land there. Good Luck to all the form members and thanks to each one of you for helping me a lot in tough times. :) :)
Special thanks to DUMDUMHOGYAMAIN. :)
Finally may applicants are receiving the ppr..
This is getting me good hope..
I hope i too receive it soon..

Bdw congratulations.. ☺☺☺
 
 

sandhu2123

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
129
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 (started processing at NDVO on 31st Aug)
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
8/9-june-2016
Passport Req..
March 6th (BG/DM~25th Feb)
VISA ISSUED...
March 8th
LANDED..........
16th March
So here's something confusing..
I submitted my pp yesterday at 10 a.m at vfs chandigarh.. in the evening approximately after 8 hours I was able to track it n it said that your pp has been forwarded to new Delhi office..
N today at 9:20 a.m I received en email n sms as well saying that ur pp has been forwarded to chandigarh visa office.
So wat does this mean?? Does it mean that my pp has been stamped n returned back..
N now m unable to track it as it says that reference no. is not valid..
 

Ghag29

Hero Member
Oct 18, 2016
201
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
sandhu2123 said:
So here's something confusing..
I submitted my pp yesterday at 10 a.m at vfs chandigarh.. in the evening approximately after 8 hours I was able to track it n it said that your pp has been forwarded to new Delhi office..
N today at 9:20 a.m I received en email n sms as well saying that ur pp has been forwarded to chandigarh visa office.
So wat does this mean?? Does it mean that my pp has been stamped n returned back..
N now m unable to track it as it says that reference no. is not valid..
Hold on. VSF's SMS service is very poor and late. When I tracked my passport it said forwarded on 3rd March, Friday., sat sunday being holiday, I rceeived SMS sayibg it's been forwarded on 6th March. (See the difference). On 6th March, itself I tracked and it said, being processed andin the evening it said dispatched but SMS came a way later than online status. And on 7th, without receiving and SMS and believing the online track status I went to VFS and got to knw that thhe passport came back on 6th itself. So now you can imagine. :) believe on Online tracking status.
 

Ghag29

Hero Member
Oct 18, 2016
201
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
AOR1 27/5/2016
YashviS said:
Finally may applicants are receiving the ppr..
This is getting me good hope..
I hope i too receive it soon..

Bdw congratulations.. ☺☺☺
Thank you! :)
 

RJ SH

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
114
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2016
File Transfer...
01-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed at the momemt DM: 7 april 2017
Passport Req..
Hope for as soon as possible
VISA ISSUED...
Hooe for as soon as possible
LANDED..........
Hope for as soon as possible
Any updates today guys???
 
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
CAN WE CALL TO NDVO REGARDING OUR CASE....???

IF YES ON WHICH NUMBERS WE NEED TO CALL ... WELL SERIOUSLY NDVO REVERT BACK ON PHONE CALL.. ?
 

damodarpaneru

Full Member
Aug 23, 2013
43
0
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 May, 2016
AOR Received.
13 June 2016
File Transfer...
02 Aug, 2016
Med's Done....
28 March, 2016
Hello friends,
Sorry for late post.

I got visa on the day of my interview on 6th March itself. The visa officer was so nice. She asked me so many questions. It was about 1 and half hour interview. Finally, she approved my visa and granted on the same day. I am May 2016 applicant.
 

rsach

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
66
0
damodarpaneru said:
Hello friends,
Sorry for late post.

I got visa on the day of my interview on 6th March itself. The visa officer was so nice. She asked me so many questions. It was about 1 and half hour interview. Finally, she approved my visa and granted on the same day. I am May 2016 applicant.
What did she ask it will help to get some pointers
 

RJ SH

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
114
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2016
File Transfer...
01-11-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
Not needed at the momemt DM: 7 april 2017
Passport Req..
Hope for as soon as possible
VISA ISSUED...
Hooe for as soon as possible
LANDED..........
Hope for as soon as possible
August guys did u get any updates from ndvo??? I think ndvo wprks only on Monday
 
 

sandhu2123

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
129
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 (started processing at NDVO on 31st Aug)
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
8/9-june-2016
Passport Req..
March 6th (BG/DM~25th Feb)
VISA ISSUED...
March 8th
LANDED..........
16th March
Ghag29 said:
Hold on. VSF's SMS service is very poor and late. When I tracked my passport it said forwarded on 3rd March, Friday., sat sunday being holiday, I rceeived SMS sayibg it's been forwarded on 6th March. (See the difference). On 6th March, itself I tracked and it said, being processed andin the evening it said dispatched but SMS came a way later than online status. And on 7th, without receiving and SMS and believing the online track status I went to VFS and got to knw that thhe passport came back on 6th itself. So now you can imagine. :) believe on Online tracking status.

Just checked n it says that ur processed pp has been dispatched from new Delhi..
Will cic update gckey account regarding approval?? Or I ll come to know about it just by getting the pp..

*Update*
Gckey updated ~ says application approved. :D
 

YashviS

Hero Member
Jan 6, 2017
230
33
Visa Office......
NDVO
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-05-2016
AOR Received.
01-08-2016
File Transfer...
08-08-2016
Med's Done....
02-08-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
damodarpaneru said:
Hello friends,
Sorry for late post.

I got visa on the day of my interview on 6th March itself. The visa officer was so nice. She asked me so many questions. It was about 1 and half hour interview. Finally, she approved my visa and granted on the same day. I am May 2016 applicant.
Congratulations dear..
Happy for yu..
:)
Good luck..
 

sandhu2123

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
129
2
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016 (started processing at NDVO on 31st Aug)
Med's Request
Passed
Med's Done....
8/9-june-2016
Passport Req..
March 6th (BG/DM~25th Feb)
VISA ISSUED...
March 8th
LANDED..........
16th March
YashviS said:
Congratulations dear..
Happy for yu..
:)
Good luck..

Thnku soooo much ;D
 

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
damodarpaneru said:
Hello friends,
Sorry for late post.

I got visa on the day of my interview on 6th March itself. The visa officer was so nice. She asked me so many questions. It was about 1 and half hour interview. Finally, she approved my visa and granted on the same day. I am May 2016 applicant.
sandhu2123 said:
Just checked n it says that ur processed pp has been dispatched from new Delhi..
Will cic update gckey account regarding approval?? Or I ll come to know about it just by getting the pp..

*Update*
Gckey updated ~ says application approved. :D
congrats
 
 

endearingsoul123

Hero Member
Dec 15, 2016
449
8
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-8-16
Passport Req..
6-4-17
harpreetsinghsinin said:
CAN WE CALL TO NDVO REGARDING OUR CASE....???

IF YES ON WHICH NUMBERS WE NEED TO CALL ... WELL SERIOUSLY NDVO REVERT BACK ON PHONE CALL.. ?
when did you had MP inquiry???
wat they said???