+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
vickymeeshu said:
Have you done any mp inquiry after remedical?
NOPE DEAR ACTUALLY MY LAWYER SAYING WAIT ONE MONTH MORE...

HE SAID WE WILL INQUIRY IN JAN MID OR END OF JAN 2017 IF NDVO NEVER RESPOND
 

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
97
2
121
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,
Please can some one advise if we are to make a covering letter to submit along with Passport and PPR Letter (email) ?? and how much is the fees ???
 

spokin

Full Member
Aug 10, 2016
35
2
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2015
AOR Received.
Aug-2015
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
Aug-2015
Med's Request
Jul-2016
Med's Done....
Jul-2016
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
12-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan-2017
LANDED..........
Jan-2017
ROBBEN said:
Hello,
Please can some one advise if we are to make a covering letter to submit along with Passport and PPR Letter (email) ?? and how much is the fees ???
Covering letter is not required, just put in a copy of PPR letter received and, Passports in original, 2 photos for each applicant and fee is about Rs 600 per passport.
 

can1989

Hero Member
Dec 20, 2015
284
37
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
File Transfer...
22-01-2016
Med's Request
none
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Interview........
Hope NOT :(
Passport Req..
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
LANDED..........
HOPE SOON INSHALLAH
Hello guys,

I am freaking out and i need senior members to please help me and guide me. I have an interview on Jan 16 in new delhi VO- from mp inquiry i found out the reason for the interview is there was some discrepancies with my date of marriage.


Little background: Sponsor (wife) from canada and husband was in CHINA on study permit.

I went to china to get married to my husband, his family n mines joined too. We had planned to do court marriage 1st but due to some issues with paper work we had to postpone it 1 week. So in the meantime we did religious wedding -Nikah we received a certificate which was stamped by the embassy where my husband is from. Then exactly 1 week later we did court marriage at chinese civil bureau and received a marriage certificate from them also with stamp from china embassy

Now we have 2 different dates of marriage, one is Religious in our eyes but i just released it could be considered civil and one was our court marriage which was legal.

My question is i am scared they will make an issue out of this claiming we did marriage fraud since we already had done legal marriage once, why did we do it again.

GUYS please anyone have any answers to this... i am going insane...
 

dixit003

Full Member
Sep 29, 2016
27
1
Hello Everyone,

Most people got DM & PPR but I did not get anything.

Application sent ( Sponsor) : Sept /2015
Start Processing application : Dec 14/2015 ( NDVO - India)

Is there anyone like me?
 

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
82
2
Hi
M may 2015 applicant
Interview 28 sept 2016
Medical sent 4 oct 2016
Kindly post the information
I read post of the people who got remedical without interview .
Any applicant who get ppr with interview
Plz post
 

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
141
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
i dont knw what the hell is going on...

daily ecas check 4 to 5 time.. email check on every email but we are not getting response from ndvo...

oh god please help and update ecas with DM or send us ppr email..

hopefuly in this week we ll get some good update from ndvo regarding our pending cases...

Waheguru tu rakha sabni thaiii..
 

Harpreet J

Full Member
Jul 11, 2016
34
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
PLEASE HELP...
I am trying to link my application to GCKEY account. I have tried filling out mine and my husband's information but it keeps saying "no application found".
I am not sure where I am going wrong.
Can someone please advise.
 

Harpreet J

Full Member
Jul 11, 2016
34
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
another question,
when creating GCKEY account do I need to cancel my lawyer as representative?
Please advise.
 

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
78
4
rammy_xyz said:
Hi drnafisa,

one member of this group "Sss2015" had similar situation and had sent his passport from outside of India without VFS and he has got it back with visa stamp. So I would recommend you to send personal msg to him and inquire from him about the procedure.

You can not get visa at Abu Dhabi.

Thanks
Rammy
Hi,

I have a same enquiry. I don't live in india anymore. Our spousal application is approved but we need to change the visa office. We are living in Europe.

I think by law we can't send Indian passport by courier. Shall we ask embassy to change to transfer our file from India to Europe?
 

Skitz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2016
184
4
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/06/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
File Transfer...
23/08/2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
DM 22nd Jan/ PPR 23rd Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPR sent 25th Jan/Jan 31st
europearora said:
Hi,

I have a same enquiry. I don't live in india anymore. Our spousal application is approved but we need to change the visa office. We are living in Europe.

I think by law we can't send Indian passport by courier. Shall we ask embassy to change to transfer our file from India to Europe?
No it's against the law to send Indian passports overseas via courier.

Email and send a CSE query to NDVO! Also have your spouse call your local Canadian MP and have him query NDVO to change the visa office.

Additionally get in touch with the closest Canadian VFS in your area and/or the Global VFS lwho have seen quite a few cases like these and may be able to advice or get in touch with a visa office.
 

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
197
6
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Hi europearora,

You should just email them at the Delhi Immigration emails provided on their "contact us" page for New Delhi Visa Office and write to them your circumstances and that you would like to get it stamped in the closest visa office to you. It will help if you suggest which visa office you would like to get it stamped in because that will speed up the process for them to send you a new letter with that visa office's name on it. Additionally, if you have been following up with an MP you can get them to send the same email to them through their channels and usually you should hear back within a week to ten days from the time you send the email. We heard back after 8 days of sending the email ourselves and about 5-6 days after the MP had emailed them, just to give you a timeframe.

europearora said:
Hi,

I have a same enquiry. I don't live in india anymore. Our spousal application is approved but we need to change the visa office. We are living in Europe.

I think by law we can't send Indian passport by courier. Shall we ask embassy to change to transfer our file from India to Europe?
 

priya_7

Star Member
Apr 14, 2016
197
6
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2015
AOR Received.
30-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Interview........
Recommended as per GCMS
Passport Req..
Soon I hope!
VISA ISSUED...
Sooner !!
Anyone know how long its taking to get the passport stamping done right now once you have mailed it to the embassy??
 

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
78
4
priya_7 said:
Hi europearora,

You should just email them at the Delhi Immigration emails provided on their "contact us" page for New Delhi Visa Office and write to them your circumstances and that you would like to get it stamped in the closest visa office to you. It will help if you suggest which visa office you would like to get it stamped in because that will speed up the process for them to send you a new letter with that visa office's name on it. Additionally, if you have been following up with an MP you can get them to send the same email to them through their channels and usually you should hear back within a week to ten days from the time you send the email. We heard back after 8 days of sending the email ourselves and about 5-6 days after the MP had emailed them, just to give you a timeframe.
So it means CIC can change my visa office.
 

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
78
4
Skitz said:
No it's against the law to send Indian passports overseas via courier.

Email and send a CSE query to NDVO! Also have your spouse call your local Canadian MP and have him query NDVO to change the visa office.

Additionally get in touch with the closest Canadian VFS in your area and/or the Global VFS lwho have seen quite a few cases like these and may be able to advice or get in touch with a visa office.
Do you know how long it takes to change the office?