+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

iamMeet

Full Member
May 31, 2016
38
3
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
Menthok said:
i done with interview. All is good and got remedical too..
I will post my interview questions soon. Stay positive and god bless ya alll
thats really nice news and good luck for a soon visa
 
 

iamMeet

Full Member
May 31, 2016
38
3
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
Ahuja Gulshan said:
Finally after a long wait of 16 months got the passport request.. thanks everyone for your support and help during this time.
congrats!! wish u lots of happiness for future
 

punjabi1986

Star Member
Mar 24, 2016
82
2
Hi friends
M 21st may 2015 applicant
Interview done on 28th sept 2016(approved)
Remedial done on 30sept 2016
Background check in progress
Kindly suggest me
How Many days I have to wait visa?????
 
 

chhapa

Hero Member
Oct 4, 2015
388
4
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
punjabi1986 said:
Hi friends
M 21st may 2015 applicant
Interview done on 28th sept 2016(approved)
Remedial done on 30sept 2016
Background check in progress
Kindly suggest me
How Many days I have to wait visa?????
three weeks, as per 2016 group trend.
plz share ur interview experience here

U can evaluate ur credential anytime from the designated authority
i m not sure though (student visa guy do it while they are in india )
what is ur profession ?
 

floesp

Full Member
Feb 7, 2016
44
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
File Transfer...
21-09-2015
Med's Request
26-06-2016
Med's Done....
03-07-2016
Interview........
(NA)=PCC Req 26-07-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Ahuja Gulshan said:
Finally after a long wait of 16 months got the passport request.. thanks everyone for your support and help during this time.
Congrats.,
Like what email you received could you plz share it.. as i am waiting for the same
 

Mansengh

Member
Jun 28, 2016
14
2
Ahuja Gulshan said:
It is from DELHIIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA
request for passport
Hey guys just want to know that once NDVO finalized the application, do they forward a kit of documents and do they send to the primary applicant or to the person who is sponsoring.

Thanks
 
 

GKAGAS1

Member
Nov 19, 2015
18
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
File Transfer...
06-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015 & re-medical on Oct 04, 2016
Interview........
03-10-2016
jas11 said:
Hi,

Can you tell me what did you told them because I called them and they said for remedical they would require the cic document..

Thanks
I just called the MAX and requested for the re-medical appointment. I made them very clear that I want to save some processing time and want to submit the re-medial receipt to Canadian High Commission at the time of interview. I told that I would like to go for full medical. However, they gave me the appointment without further questioning.
 

Karthi7266

Newbie
Oct 11, 2016
5
2
Hi everyone,

Any December applicants here. I have applied for my wife and daughter in the month of December 2015. AOR in Jan 2016, File sent to Delhi in Feb 2016. There was a delay in sending the medicals but were sent. Its been frustrating when people applied 4 months after received their visa and we are still waiting. I made an enquiry with local MP office they said sponsorship is approved and my wife's background check is yet to start. It will be finished within the said time i.e, 19 months - this is what they said. Meanwhile I applied for GCMS notes which stated background criminal check is not yet started but it also stated, interview is recommended. I can't go with the gckey account as I applied through lawyer. Is there any similar or near to similar situation as me. Will there be any interview. If so, will it be on phone or in person. Does anybody have any idea how long it will take more. Please share.

Karthi
 

RUE

Star Member
Apr 5, 2016
117
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May 2015
AOR Received.
12th sep 2015
File Transfer...
9th Sep 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2016
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
22nd Nov 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully on cloud 9
Karthi7266 said:
Hi everyone,

Any December applicants here. I have applied for my wife and daughter in the month of December 2015. AOR in Jan 2016, File sent to Delhi in Feb 2016. There was a delay in sending the medicals but were sent. Its been frustrating when people applied 4 months after received their visa and we are still waiting. I made an enquiry with local MP office they said sponsorship is approved and my wife's background check is yet to start. It will be finished within the said time i.e, 19 months - this is what they said. Meanwhile I applied for GCMS notes which stated background criminal check is not yet started but it also stated, interview is recommended. I can't go with the gckey account as I applied through lawyer. Is there any similar or near to similar situation as me. Will there be any interview. If so, will it be on phone or in person. Does anybody have any idea how long it will take more. Please share.

Karthi
Some of us May applicants are yet to hear anything at all :)
 

AG15

Hero Member
May 3, 2016
828
43
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Karthi7266 said:
Hi everyone,

Any December applicants here. I have applied for my wife and daughter in the month of December 2015. AOR in Jan 2016, File sent to Delhi in Feb 2016. There was a delay in sending the medicals but were sent. Its been frustrating when people applied 4 months after received their visa and we are still waiting. I made an enquiry with local MP office they said sponsorship is approved and my wife's background check is yet to start. It will be finished within the said time i.e, 19 months - this is what they said. Meanwhile I applied for GCMS notes which stated background criminal check is not yet started but it also stated, interview is recommended. I can't go with the gckey account as I applied through lawyer. Is there any similar or near to similar situation as me. Will there be any interview. If so, will it be on phone or in person. Does anybody have any idea how long it will take more. Please share.

Karthi
Hi Karthi if interview is recommend it will be in person at high commision Canada New Delhi but few chances of phone interview as well keep an eye on your phone all the time ie the phone no 01141782000 which they used to call applicants .

I suggest you to send lots of more voluntry proofs if you can to show more geniunity in your relationship as these days july 2015 applicants are in que for interview . It might be a long way for 2016 applicants . Gud luck hope this helps you and waived your interview. Few other applicants did the same too.

Tc
Thanks.
 
 

dev_123

Hero Member
Aug 29, 2015
310
6
GUJARAT
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-JUNE-2015
AOR Received.
17-JULY-2015
File Transfer...
21-AUG-2015
Med's Request
Waiting like anything for this......
Med's Done....
13-APRIL-2015 (UPFRONT)
Interview........
12/10/2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
waiting....
LANDED..........
waiting....
Hey just went through the interview and my suggestion is to attend as couple coz he told me that I will review and will in from by week coz lack of communication and lack of visit and it is strange that she is not accompaning you in interview.

Sad and upset and don't know what to do now...
 

Beardy_Geek

Star Member
May 11, 2016
97
11
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
25-04-2016
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
InshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshaAllah soon
Hey guys 25 May 2015 applicant it been 17 months done remedical assessment in April 25 2016 it been 6 months nothing after that any May applicant Waitin like that is it take 6 months to check background n criminal checks plz reply ... hope all get ppr soon cheers