+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

AG15

Hero Member
May 3, 2016
828
43
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ten34 said:
hello everyone.
I m silent reader here!! any august applicant I still havn't heard anything yet!! how doess that mp things work. I don't have any clue, how do I need to contact mp?
Sponsor need to contact Mp in his/her office to find out about your file status. Find out local mp contact them.
Gud luck
 

AG15

Hero Member
May 3, 2016
828
43
Visa Office......
Ndvo
ROBBEN said:
Thank you, Any idea, how to go about this MP Enquiry ???
Need to contact your local mp in Canada and he/she will work on your behalf to find status of your file.
 

BMN

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
175
4
Visa Office......
New Dehli
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2015
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2016
Med's Done....
15-09-2016
Interview........
waived as per MP
Passport Req..
DM: 01-10-2016 passport Req: 03-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Inshallah
priya_7 said:
Hi BMN

You are in the same queue as me. We r also feb 2015 applicants completed interview which was positive and now MP has told us since last two weeks that everythin is done someone just has to review n send us the ppr letter. But we have now completed 19 months. Sadly.
Heyy there
Ugh really well I hope u hear something soon I'm on 15 months so hopefully I hear something soon.
 

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
76
2
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
ekuvinit said:
I also hve a representative... bt i k able to link my account... try again
Now that would be a miracle :) :) for me as i also have rep. Would you tell us if you did something different while linking your application.
 

ekuvinit

Star Member
Jul 17, 2016
85
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-4-2015
File Transfer...
9-07-2015
Med's Request
29-7-2016
Med's Done....
30-7-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting....
luckygirl14 said:
Now that would be a miracle :) :) for me as i also have rep. Would you tell us if you did something different while linking your application.
Someone from this forum gave a suggestion to put space in city of birth... n it worked for me.....
 

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
137
2
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
AG15 said:
There are few applicants from june still waiting including me .
I'm also waiting .
It's so difficult to wait with no update .
 

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
137
2
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
AG15 said:
There are few applicants from june still waiting including me .
Hey AG15, what is the update on your file ? Did you order notes or did MP Enquiry ?
 

shimmy03

Full Member
Sep 22, 2016
30
0
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
upfront
Maggiemalhotra said:
I'm also waiting .
It's so difficult to wait with no update .
True dear
 

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
137
2
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
priya_7 said:
Hi BMN

You are in the same queue as me. We r also feb 2015 applicants completed interview which was positive and now MP has told us since last two weeks that everythin is done someone just has to review n send us the ppr letter. But we have now completed 19 months. Sadly.
Hi Priya

When did you complete your interview ?
 

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
87
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AG15 said:
Sponsor need to contact Mp in his/her office to find out about your file status. Find out local mp contact them.
Gud luck

mp reply is not genuine

i did mp enquiry 2 time
and got reply that they r doing background and security check
and also replied that if they r doing background and security checks it means ur eligibility is passed
and u have no interview

and on 20 sep i got email for interview


dont know what is happening
 

AG15

Hero Member
May 3, 2016
828
43
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Maggiemalhotra said:
Hey AG15, what is the update on your file ? Did you order notes or did MP Enquiry ?
[/quote

I am waiting to complete my background checks after fingerprints at ndvo. ]
 

chiragpatel144

Hero Member
Dec 10, 2012
486
1
120
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO-COLOMBO
NOC Code......
06111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/5/2012
Nomination.....
29/12/2012
AOR Received.
26/2/2013
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
25/6/2013 then colombo 19/11/2013
Med's Request
5/2/2014
Med's Done....
6/2/2014
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
14/3/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/3/2014
LANDED..........
11/4/2014
got passport back end of frustration waited 16 months in total
Good luck to everyone
 

JMCanadian

Star Member
Feb 12, 2016
87
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chiragpatel144 said:
got passport back end of frustration waited 16 months in total
Good luck to everyone

congrats chiragpatel and best of luck for ur future