Interview date is August 16.
Here is my interview detail. Hope it will help you to understand your situation ------------
In the interview day I went Dhaka Canadian high commission with my father. When I entered the Dhaka Canadian high commission office they gave me a form. The form required-
1. Application number
2. If you live with your In-laws then write their name and telephone number
3. Your work place name and telephone number
4. Where you live in the present day if you live with your parents then write their name and telephone number.
First they took my father interview. The immigration officer ask my father some questions like-
1. What is your daughter name?
2 what is your son in-aw name?
3. Why your daughter got divorce?
4. Do you know the divorce about your son in- law?
5. did your daughter marriage only for Canada purpose, did you?
6. Do you look any other person for your daughter marriage that time?
7. Do your son-in-law your relatives?
8. How many daughter you have? Tell the name and where they live?
9. Do you want to go to Canada?
10. Are you present in your daughter marriage ceremony?
They took my father interview 15 mins. Then they called me for my interview. The immigration officer ask me some question like-
1. Who sponsor you?
2. What do you do?
3. Why you do tuition after marriage?
4. What is the reason of your divorce?
5. What is the reason of your husband divorce?
6. Who made first contact?
7. Where your husbands live?
8. What his jobs entail?
9. Tell me about the city Whitby?
10. Where he buy from his favorite food? Tell me the name of the shop?
11. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of whitby?
12. Why your husband only shopping in whitby not Toronto?
13. Does your husband go to USA?
14. Do he live a rental house?
15. Is the land lady his relative?
16. Tell me the name of the land lady?
17. What name did your father call your husband?
18. What you want to do in Canada?
19. Do you try for baby? If not why?
20. How long your husband stay in Bangladesh?
21. Tell your husband telephone number?
22. What is the name of your Facebook?
They took my interview 1 hour 15 min and in the interview I speak in Bangla. Because they provide an interpreter. When they ask all the questions they said I want to say something? Later they said stay here and that time they call my mother-in-law. They as my mother-in-law some question like-
1. Why I not live with them?
2. My spouse knows me before my marriage?
3. What is the reason of my spouse divorce?
Then the officer took my two form and police clearance and she said she will let me know later.
After one month later 14 april 2016 they took my husband interview over phone. They ask my husband questions like-
1. What is your wife date of birth?
2. What is the reason of your wife divorce
3. What the reason of his Divorce?
4. Why you marry a divorce girl?
5. You are Canadian you can get a single girl for your marriage and why you marry her?
6. Do you think her previous marriage divorce reason can happen in your present marriage?
7. Are your wives your relative?
8. Why your marriage is so quick?
9. Do your mom and dad ever come to Canada?
10. Do you ever go to USA and Why?
11. Did your spouse parents look for other person to marry her daughter that time?
12. What is your future plan?
13. Proof your marriage is genuine?
The interview took time 16 mins and the officer required the financially support documents.
To me every applicant should try to know his or her spouse everything in detail. Because in this process immigration officer ask anything. It is the job of immigration officer. My immigration officer is strict and very rude. But I was very clam and did not take anything personally because I think its her job to find out the true fact that’s why sometime she talk to me very rudely. But in the end of the interview the officer became very clam.
How I answer these questions------------------------
My difficult part of the interview------------------
1.The immigration officer ask ------------
a.How did your father address him?
In my application form there is no option nick name of my husband. But my father addresses my husband with his nick name. In my application form all the time I mention my husband formal name. I am confused that time but I did not show that.
I answered the immigration officer—
Ans. His nick name.
The immigration officer doubts me and tells me she will call my mother in law to know the truth is it my husband name or not. I replied in a very confidently----------------------
Ans: she can call my mother-in-law.
2.The immigration officer ask me----------
a.Did your father also arrange other marriage for you both abroad and Bangladesh?
Ans: yes both abroad and Bangladesh.
b.That time immigration officer told me your father only told us they are looking for abroad country man for your marriage now explain it.
I answered -----------------
Ans: My mother like Bangladeshi guy for my marriage and my father like abroad country guy. That why I answer both abroad and Bangladeshi.
3. Tell me the name of the shopping mall of Whitby?
Oshawa shopping mall. But the officer said she did not know about the shopping mall. She said that tell me another shopping mall name. I answered another shopping mall name.
In whitby the Oshawa shopping mall is popular but the immigration officer try to confused me.
4.The immigration officer ask------------------
a.What is sponsor favorite restaurant if he wants to eat Bengali food?
I answered ----------
I don’t know the name of the restaurant but I know when he goes for Ayesha mosque for his prayer beside there he buy his favorite food birani.
5.The immigration officer ask me----------
a.How far is this mosque to his house?
I really never count the distance. But I know my husband work place and mosque distance almost same.
Ans: 45 mins
6.The immigration officer ask
a.Do your spouse’s ever go to USA?
Ans. He is refused by American Embassy.
The immigration officer asks--------------
b. He has a PR. why he need visa?
I answered ------------------
Ans. He has PR but he is not Canadian citizen.
Immigration officer said------------
c. Canadian PR can go to USA without visa.
Ans: Canadian PR cannot go to USA without visa but Canadian Citizen can go to USA without Visa.
The immigration officer tries to confuse and argue with me. But that moment I was not change my answer and try to answer very clam way.
7. The immigration officer ask---------
a. Who made the first contact?
Ans.I made the first contact.
The immigration officer said----
b .You are a girl and you made a first contact. Your culture do not support it.You make a story and tell me a lie--------------now explain it-------------------
I answered -----------------------------
Ans.I do not allow any man to call me. That’s why I call him. If I want I can tell you lie that my sponsor calls me. But I told you true story.
This part is most difficult part for me because I am not ready for this situation. I answer the officer in a very short way from my point of view.
I share it with my answer because I want to help upcoming interview applicant.
Hope it will work