+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
1,764
73
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
prforme said:
then y r not all oct getting ppr/dm
Most October applicant are in IP and have got re-medical request indicating they are working on the final leg of the application; some who are waiting from Oct or earlier could be held up for various reasons including being scheduled for interview. Surely but slowly Oct applicants are getting PPR/DM for example today an Oct 15th applicant got one, yes the dates might be random with in a month or from another month altogether but the processing time and the months are still the same for example a 2015 June applicant wont hear back until its 8-10 months from AOR2 since its still 17 months of total processing.
 

Patel85

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
55
1
I just AOR 2 for my wife from New Delhi.
In letter they wore that please submit all documents that if not already submitted.
And Those documents are RPRF fees and PCC .
So I am confuse now bcz I already submitted all documents when I applied.

So anyone tell me what should I do now ?
Should I submit all requesting documents or it is normal part of all AOR letter.
 

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
1,764
73
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
Jasse said:
I think it is just random, but the 8-10 months seems pretty accurate for straight forward files. Hang in there it looks like they finally woke up in Delhi! End of the year 2014 files are getting decision made. If I got an ok for being a sponsor, are they just looking at the permanent resident now? for example I heard the interview happens if you've been married before or if they think something doesn't seem right and they have questions about the relationship. My husband has never been married. Chances are we won't get the interview call? I've been married twice before and I provided divorce certificates, should I be fine or will they interview us based on my previous marriage history? This is all so confusing. Also if the PR side says medical records received do I have to worry about our medical being expired? We are due to expire this month.
Hey,

I am hoping she gets the PPR by mid Nov and come by Nov end :)

Not to alarm you but just basing from what I have seen in the last two years.
Usually. Usually. its all about the applicant after the file has been transferred but they do look at the relationship as a whole only once the file reaches the VO; they only check on the sponsor for financial capacity and a bit of relationship. We can never know for sure what the chances are for the interview so I don't stress on it now especially at such an early stage.

Also for the medicals, I have seen its better to wait for re-medical request since a) it usually means they are ready to issue you the visa and this requesting the re-meds and b) I have seen them re-requesting the medicals once again even though you have already sent it months earlier. There is nothing to worry about if its about to expire.

You or others might find this useful:
One thing I learnt which helps us to keep our sanity and our marriage: Just let it go, you have already applied and there is absolutely nothing you can do to influence the applicant and the less you try to "figure out" and look at it through a microscope the better off you will be.
 

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
125
3
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
Here is the info I observed. Correct me if I am WRONG, or Back me up IF i am RIGHT...

NDVO is currently working on applications got TRANSFERRED in January 2015. so it means they are on 2015 applications.

Based on my experience, they do not issue much PPR in last 3 Months of year as they most likely reach their quota of that year and have said,
I hope its true but they issues most PPR in beginning of every year. JAN-March.

any comments on this?



I know we cant do anything but just wait, but contribution to this thread/forum gives you some facts and idea on whats going on.

:-X :eek:
 

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
86
2
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
PNP2014 said:
Here is the info I observed. Correct me if I am WRONG, or Back me up IF i am RIGHT...

NDVO is currently working on applications got TRANSFERRED in January 2015. so it means they are on 2015 applications.

Based on my experience, they do not issue much PPR in last 3 Months of year as they most likely reach their quota of that year and have said,
I hope its true but they issues most PPR in beginning of every year. JAN-March.

any comments on this?


You have to kidding me, Yes if their Quota is only few months of applications each year.


I know we cant do anything but just wait, but contribution to this thread/forum gives you some facts and idea on whats going on.

:-X :eek:
 

gn1984

Star Member
Dec 2, 2012
124
4
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 09,2015
AOR Received.
AOR 2 - April 15,2015
File Transfer...
Decision Made on Jan 18,2016
Med's Done....
Remedical Request on Dec 07.
Interview........
Remedical Completed on Dec 08.
I do not think that there is a quota on spousal applications.NDVO is currently workiing on Oct/Nov 2014 applicants.Dec -Jan should be next.
 

draxz1289

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2010
1,764
73
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October/28/2014
AOR Received.
Feb/04/2015, IP Since Feb/04/2015
File Transfer...
Jan/19/2015
Med's Request
Re-Medicals - Sept/23/2015
Med's Done....
Sept/04/2014
Passport Req..
Jan/18/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct/09/2015
LANDED..........
Feb/05/2016
gn1984 said:
I do not think that there is a quota on spousal applications.NDVO is currently workiing on Oct/Nov 2014 applicants.Dec -Jan should be next.
I dont think its true as well. There has never been a dip in applicants getting PPR.
 

megin

Star Member
Apr 20, 2015
86
2
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
They just have gotten dumber, since they aren't breaking re-medical loop. More work for them and more for Applicants. It takes more money to get those tests done. If it wasn't for Re-medicals, december applicants would be getting their PPR.
 

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
125
3
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
I think, it all depends on VISA officer and case and mostly your luck.

Check this case:

App filed: 21 Nov 2014 Mississauga, Canada
SA: 02 Mar 2015
AOR2: 02 Mar 2015, file transferred
PPR 25 Aug 2015


Source: trackitt.com, family class.


IT means they took 6 months to make PPR, interesting.
 

Jasse

Star Member
Sep 13, 2015
153
29
British Columbia, Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
07-Jan-2017 Originally filed April 2015 but after receiving notes we had to withdraw and submit again :(
Doc's Request.
Feb 1 2017 uploaded schedule A
AOR Received.
11-Jan-2017 AOR2 11-Apr-2017
File Transfer...
01-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
Medicals received
Interview........
13-11-2017
Passport Req..
14-12-2017
draxz1289 said:
Hey,

I am hoping she gets the PPR by mid Nov and come by Nov end :)

Not to alarm you but just basing from what I have seen in the last two years.
Usually. Usually. its all about the applicant after the file has been transferred but they do look at the relationship as a whole only once the file reaches the VO; they only check on the sponsor for financial capacity and a bit of relationship. We can never know for sure what the chances are for the interview so I don't stress on it now especially at such an early stage.

Also for the medicals, I have seen its better to wait for re-medical request since a) it usually means they are ready to issue you the visa and this requesting the re-meds and b) I have seen them re-requesting the medicals once again even though you have already sent it months earlier. There is nothing to worry about if its about to expire.

You or others might find this useful:
One thing I learnt which helps us to keep our sanity and our marriage: Just let it go, you have already applied and there is absolutely nothing you can do to influence the applicant and the less you try to "figure out" and look at it through a microscope the better off you will be.
Thank you so much, you really are a champion member :) How exciting, I'm happy to hear that your waiting time is almost near, I can't wait until i'm in the same position as you, what a happy day it will be to hug our spouse!! By the way how can I give you a +1
 

PNP2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
125
3
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 5 , 2015
AOR Received.
aug 7, 2015
File Transfer...
aug 75, 2015
Med's Done....
13 May, 2015
In addition, if you guys check 2014 spreadsheet, there are almost double applicants than we have in 2015. i know the year has not finished yet but we are in october end.
 

ShJu

Full Member
Aug 17, 2015
34
0
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2015
AOR Received.
31-05-2015
File Transfer...
02-06-2015
Med's Request
Re-Medical Req: 03-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2015/ Re-Medical Done: 03-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2016
LANDED..........
31-03-2016
Hello everyone,

I just happened to come across this post in the forum and I thought I'll share it with you all.

It talks about the difference in the old 'In Process' status and the new one.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/old-in-process-vs-new-in-process-on-ecas-explained-t363793.0.html;msg4708554#msg4708554

Thank you!
 

sunnycool

Hero Member
Sep 9, 2014
435
18
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
File Transfer...
22-01-2015 In process.....: 04-09-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2014 Remedical......: 23-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
gn1984 said:
I do not think that there is a quota on spousal applications.NDVO is currently workiing on Oct/Nov 2014 applicants.Dec -Jan should be next.
There has always been a limit for visa's for each category every year. For 2015 the limit for spousal cases is 45000-48000 (total for all visa offices).
You may want to refer the link below. Go to point number 2.1.1 for spouses and partners.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/rpp/2015-2016/index.asp#a2.2.1.1
 

JO1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
89
0
There has always been a limit for visa's for each category every year. For 2015 the limit for spousal cases is 45000-48000 (total for all visa offices).
You may want to refer the link below. Go to point number 2.1.1 for spouses and partners.


The link you shared gives the 'Target' not the 'Limit'. There's a big difference I guess in both the terms.