+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

jushope4

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Sabash said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a quick question n i think its silly as well...In GCMS notes how we can find what r Red flags for the case as its just showing 'Interview recommended' and some info about my case. And one more thing while applying i hv not asked for interpreter but now i feel its better 2 hv it.Is there any way i can change it now or they ll ask me once call for interview?
Applying what?Is there anything we need to do on getting interview mail? You just need to call the agency and book the interpretor..right?

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TS18 said:
yes every thing. my medical reports of pregnancy, our chats from 2013 to 2016. my visa extension from india which he did. photos. i was like if she needed DNA test i wold have done that too. she was rude and said this not his child. he was calm but she was provoking him. when he told me all this i wanted to take legal actions against her. i was soo upset.
Hey
If you don't mind , Are you both Husband -wife (Muslim ).

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
TS18 said:
yes every thing. my medical reports of pregnancy, our chats from 2013 to 2016. my visa extension from india which he did. photos. i was like if she needed DNA test i wold have done that too. she was rude and said this not his child. he was calm but she was provoking him. when he told me all this i wanted to take legal actions against her. i was soo upset.

oh gosh, that's so harsh. i'm sorry to hear that dear. i hope by submitting what's been asked from you guys makes it up for her and you can get PPR soon. Stay strong.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
YuvrajCanada said:
Hey
If you don't mind , Are you both Husband -wife (Muslim ).
yes we are and thats why i feel they discriminated. it hurts me so much that they would accuse my pregnancy as i lie. i am setting an appointment with my MP and will discuss this matter with him.

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
TS18 said:
yes we are and thats why i feel they discriminated. it hurts me so much that they would accuse my pregnancy as i lie. i am setting an appointment with my MP and will discuss this matter with him.
Hi dear

Please be strong, I'm sure your application will be approved ,the reason I asked about your religion was you mentioned about the NIKAH certificate.
I have seen a application very closely (my neighbour in Punjab), the bride was Christian (applicant ) and groom was Muslim (sponsor) , they had love marriage ,short courtship ,marriage without parents .In Interview girl was specially asked very tough questions even why she converted to Muslim and parents not present .Luckily they passed the interview and now she is Canada with her husband .

I strongly believe Visa officers should not discrimanate (on the basis of color ,caste or religion ) ,specially (Canadian high commision).The questions they asked your hubby were just to check his temperament and your relation ,they were trying to provoque your hubby ,however the best thing was he remained calm .

We all forum members will certainly pray for your husband's Visa .

God bless you .

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
YuvrajCanada said:
Hi dear

Please be strong, I'm sure your application will be approved ,the reason I asked about your religion was you mentioned about the NIKAH certificate.
I have seen a application very closely (my neighbour in Punjab), the bride was Christian (applicant ) and groom was Muslim (sponsor) , they had love marriage ,short courtship ,marriage without parents .In Interview girl was specially asked very tough questions even why she converted to Muslim and parents not present .Luckily they passed the interview and now she is Canada with her husband .

I strongly believe Visa officers should not discrimanate (on the basis of color ,caste or religion ) ,specially (Canadian high commision).The questions they asked your hubby were just to check his temperament and your relation ,they were trying to provoque your hubby ,however the best thing was he remained calm .

We all forum members will certainly pray for your husband's Visa .

God bless you .

thank you so much. at this point i am soo emotional due to my pregnancy as well. so its really impacting me. I really appreciate all your encouraging comments and yes prayers is what i am depending on. thank you.

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Inteview date 16/05/2016 passed
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
I have a question when we appeared in interview, do Visa ofiicer have all the pics we provided them at the time we applied or they just check our photos which we brought with us there. And also do they keep opened our file in front of them or not???

Waiting for answer

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
rupjatpura1 said:
I have a question when we appeared in interview, do Visa ofiicer have all the pics we provided them at the time we applied or they just check our photos which we brought with us there. And also do they keep opened our file in front of them or not???

Waiting for answer
they had my husband file opened and they reviewed it before hands. and they also had old pictures which we sent. but my husband took every thing with him again.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
rupjatpura1 said:

Waiting for answer
she had all the things i couriered her she gave me back everything after the interview
also she randomly picked one wedding picture and pointed out at people asking who is who to see my presence of mind and knowledge about my spouse family

Good Luck

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
TS18 said:
they had my husband file opened and they reviewed it before hands. and they also had old pictures which we sent. but my husband took every thing with him again.
thanks

rupjatpura1

Jul 19, 2015
Jalandhar
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-sep-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet any
AOR Received.
8-nov-2014
File Transfer...
20-nov-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, Re-medical done
Interview........
Passport Req..
DM 25/8/16, PPR 29/8/16
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Still in india
jaytanz said:
she had all the things i couriered her she gave me back everything after the interview
also she randomly picked one wedding picture and pointed out at people asking who is who to see my presence of mind and knowledge about my spouse family

Good Luck
thanks

love4life

Sep 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
TS18 said:
i just have one question again, did your husband take the original wedding certificate with him to the interview? cuz you said she asked for that paper only right?

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
Sabash said:
Hi Everyone,
I have a quick question n i think its silly as well...In GCMS notes how we can find what r Red flags for the case as its just showing 'Interview recommended' and some info about my case. And one more thing while applying i hv not asked for interpreter but now i feel its better 2 hv it.Is there any way i can change it now or they ll ask me once call for interview?
if you wants to find the Red Flags, start reading Notes from the bottom. you will find comments, which tells you about the Red Flags.

TS18

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
love4life said:
i just have one question again, did your husband take the original wedding certificate with him to the interview? cuz you said she asked for that paper only right?
my husband had me registered in India. he had the original with government stamp marriage certificate he also has my name on his passport. we cant have London registry because we are not the resident of that country. the only thing we have from London are the signature of the person who did our oaths on our nikah form and his address. that the only nikah form that we have and thats what we have sent. so lets see what happens.