+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2014 APPLICANTS

kite

Star Member
Dec 17, 2015
84
0
rupjatpura1 said:
Is security check and criminality check completed before medical reassesment or afterwords, i asked this coz i m in interview queue and expecting it in april or may, is there any chance that i get visa within 8-10 days after inteview or they ll hold their decision till background chk and security chk completed..
Plz help
As per my understanding, they will do all checks after interview. Count another 30-40 days after interview to get PPR.
 

love4life

Hero Member
Sep 25, 2015
367
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
Congrats to all who got DM.
Any august applicants got interview date yet? seems like forever since they finished july 31. Getting so hard everyday to just wait and hear nothing!
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
As per my understanding NDVO will do security check etc before the interview for most cases.
Some people visa officer has taken passport in the interview and given them the visa.
But prepare for worst as anything can happen with NDVO.


kite said:
As per my understanding, they will do all checks after interview. Count another 30-40 days after interview to get PPR.
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
This doesnt make any sense. Many 2015 march applicant have finished the interview but they are making Aug, Sept 2014 applicants wait.
You need to complain MP office and ask them to escalate as all 2014 applicants have finished 17 months processing time.

love4life said:
Congrats to all who got DM.
Any august applicants got interview date yet? seems like forever since they finished july 31. Getting so hard everyday to just wait and hear nothing!
 

ap1988

Star Member
Mar 3, 2015
118
1
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-08-2014
File Transfer...
Jan-10-2015
Med's Request
Nov-04-2015 (re-med)
Med's Done....
Nov-07-2015 (re-meds done)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Sent - May-24-2016 | Received May-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
May-17-2016
LANDED..........
June 2016
spiker79 said:
----Delhi Visa Dept----------------------------
Fax: 91 (11) 4178-2020
DELHICONVOCATION@international.gc.ca, DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca, delhi@international.gc.ca, delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
----Delhi Medical Dept----------------------------
delhi-mc@international.gc.ca, DELHIMEDICAL/MEDICAL@international.gc.ca, DELHI.MCREASSESSMENT@international.gc.ca
--------------------------------
thanks spiker.
 

love4life

Hero Member
Sep 25, 2015
367
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
spiker79 said:
This doesnt make any sense. Many 2015 march applicant have finished the interview but they are making Aug, Sept 2014 applicants wait.
You need to complain MP office and ask them to escalate as all 2014 applicants have finished 17 months processing time.

i did. i called my MP office and mentioned about 2015 applicants getting dates but not post July 2014 applicants where i belong. all they said was it's case specific so we can't compare theirs even though they applied after us which is all bs obviously. i dont know what to do anymore. it's so frustrating. just waiting for my notes that should be coming this week or next week. let's see.
 

spiker79

Hero Member
Feb 4, 2014
267
12
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
File Transfer...
April2015
Med's Request
7th Dec 2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2014, 02-06-2015
Interview........
**Recommend Interview Waiver**
Passport Req..
DM: 24 Mar 2016 PPR 4 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
6 April 2016, PPT Back 8 April 2016
LANDED..........
21 April 2016
Go to their office and tell them this is not just one of the case. They are doing this for each and every such cases who ever is shorted for interview in 2015. If they have doubt they can put an inquiry directly with NDVO. NDVO cant reject that fact that they are havent interview several 2015 applicants.
If that MP doesnt agree go to another MP's office.


love4life said:
i did. i called my MP office and mentioned about 2015 applicants getting dates but not post July 2014 applicants where i belong. all they said was it's case specific so we can't compare theirs even though they applied after us which is all bs obviously. i dont know what to do anymore. it's so frustrating. just waiting for my notes that should be coming this week or next week. let's see.
 

love4life

Hero Member
Sep 25, 2015
367
5
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 19, 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 17, 2014
Med's Done....
April 25, 2016
Interview........
May 18, 2016
Passport Req..
May 18, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6,2016
LANDED..........
July 9, 2016
spiker79 said:
Go to their office and tell them this is not just one of the case. They are doing this for each and every such cases who ever is shorted for interview in 2015. If they have doubt they can put an inquiry directly with NDVO. NDVO cant reject that fact that they are havent interview several 2015 applicants.
If that MP doesnt agree go to another MP's office.
Thanks spiker. unfortunately i tried that too but the other offices refused to help since i'm not in their "area". hence i feel so frustrated. i'm just waiting for my notes and then i'm thinking to go with that to my mp office again and requesting for some help again. don't know what else to do.
 

rosesandhu

Hero Member
Jan 25, 2015
233
3
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
......
Hello mon_canada did u get ur pp back?
 

Jassjot2014

Star Member
Aug 13, 2015
96
1
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
AOR Received.
10 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
27 Nov 2014
Med's Request
Remed requested on 28 Sep 2015 only chest X-ray and full remedical on 8 Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Remed sent on 2 October 2015 and full remedical sent on 13 Feb 2016
Interview........
Waived According to the notes
Passport Req..
7 March 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Got passport back with visa on 11 March 2016
LANDED..........
21 March 2016
rosesandhu said:
Hello mon_canada did u get ur pp back?
Hi
You don't get your pp back after you send it on 14 March it's long from where did you send your pp it will take hardly a week I have got it back the 3rd day after I submitted to vfs Chandigarh did you get tracking no if yes so track it if not call then on the no +912267866002 it's a no from where you can track u r pp hope this helps you
 

rosesandhu

Hero Member
Jan 25, 2015
233
3
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
File Transfer...
3 sep
Med's Done....
19 april 2014 and remedical 2 feb 2016 without reqest
Interview........
Recommended on 14 march 2016. IP 9 oct
Passport Req..
14 march 2016. DM on 13 april
VISA ISSUED...
----------27 april 2016
LANDED..........
......
Jassjot2014 said:
Hi
You don't get your pp back after you send it on 14 March it's long from where did you send your pp it will take hardly a week I have got it back the 3rd day after I submitted to vfs Chandigarh did you get tracking no if yes so track it if not call then on the no +912267866002 it's a no from where you can track u r pp hope this helps you
Thanks jassjot
I did not get any track number Bcoz i hv submitted my passport by hand
Could u tell me is this num is vfs office chd?
Can they tell me about the status of my passport without tracking num
 

mhj

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
94
0
Hello members
I received the original documents which i had submitted alongwith my application. I Have completed my remed on 23rd feb. Has anyone else received original docs back from NDVO?
And does this imply i will now get ppr?

Kindly help.
 

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
89
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
i am on interview wait list too. i ordered notes. last update on my application was showing 31/12/2015. nothing changed after 3 months in second notes. i can totally understand 2014 applicants frustration.

as you are the only guys who can understand the situation, i am getting 1 week vocations , should i go to India or not?
 

rambopg

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2015
690
26
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
manveer said:
i am on interview wait list too. i ordered notes. last update on my application was showing 31/12/2015. nothing changed after 3 months in second notes. i can totally understand 2014 applicants frustration.

as you are the only guys who can understand the situation, i am getting 1 week vocations , should i go to India or not?
You should go to India to visit ur spouse (so the frustration will be less).

Btw I have noticed that couple of 2015 interviews that have happened occurred were not due to Relationship red flags but PA's red flags such as overstayed in NZ or applied for refuggee status in AUS.

There are many 2015 applicants with no interview dates (looks like Relationship red flags) and they will be standing behind u in the queue for interview.
 

manveer

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
89
2
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO(india)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2015
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
not yet
rambopg said:
You should go to India to visit ur spouse (so the frustration will be less).

Btw I have noticed that couple of 2015 interviews that have happened occurred were not due to Relationship red flags but PA's red flags such as overstayed in NZ or applied for refuggee status in AUS.

There are many 2015 applicants with no interview dates (looks like Relationship red flags) and they will be standing behind u in the queue for interview.
thank You, yea i could be due to inter caste marriage,

i will book ticket.