29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
isha1267 said:
No I havent applied for gcms notes.
I think I will have to wait... ???
Yes just wait for a while at least 15- 20 days.

ramanjagde

Mar 18, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
July 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Med's Request
Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015
Passport Req..
March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
Got it..I guess you are right. Thanks for all the information.
I think the best part is wait for some time, then my Spouse will check with Canadian MP.
Lets see how to goes. Meanwhile I also got an email from NDVO that initial review is over on my file and interview will be scheduled as per the application queues. :) :) :) :)

alveenmomin

Star Member
Jun 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2011
Doc's Request.
07-06--2012 and 02-05-2013
File Transfer...
09-08-2012
Med's Done....
25-05-2012
Interview........
mostly waived
Passport Req..
28-08-2012 received on 30-08-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
FINALLY GOT PASSPRT WITH VISA ON FRIDAY.
IT TOOK 6 DAYS FOR MUMBAI TO REACH PASSPORT.
HOPE EVERYONE HERE GET PASSPORT WITH VISA SOON.

can_4visa

Jun 23, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2013
AOR Received.
02-04-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Done....
19-02-2013
Passport Req..
24-05-2013 (As per GCMS notes)- missed it as no email received.
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2013
LANDED..........
07-12-2013
alveenmomin said:
FINALLY GOT PASSPRT WITH VISA ON FRIDAY.
IT TOOK 6 DAYS FOR MUMBAI TO REACH PASSPORT.
HOPE EVERYONE HERE GET PASSPORT WITH VISA SOON.
Congrats and have a great time ahead....

TenzinD

Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2013
AOR Received.
16 august 2013
File Transfer...
29th august 2013
Med's Done....
26 June 2013
Passport Req..
12 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In a few months if the NDVO officers feel kind enough
LANDED..........
The Sooner the better
First of all, congratulations to everyone who got their passports back...eagerly awaiting that day but in the meanwhile, of anyone could enlighten me regarding my current issue, I would be grateful for any reply. I was wondering if anyone has had to go for a follow up sputum culture and then an xray and check up after initial Medicals? My hubby has been asked to come for a follow up, should I be a lil worried or is that a normal procedure for making some extra bucks. Any personal experience/opinion....

Steve Jones

Apr 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Mar-2013
AOR Received.
Mar-2013
File Transfer...
April 2013
Med's Done....
feb-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
9-may-2103
VISA ISSUED...
In-Process OCT 22-2013
TenzinD said:
First of all, congratulations to everyone who got their passports back...eagerly awaiting that day but in the meanwhile, of anyone could enlighten me regarding my current issue, I would be grateful for any reply. I was wondering if anyone has had to go for a follow up sputum culture and then an xray and check up after initial Medicals? My hubby has been asked to come for a follow up, should I be a lil worried or is that a normal procedure for making some extra bucks. Any personal experience/opinion....
Did you submitted ur medical along with ur file??? How they asked u to re-medical OR X-ray?
Did they send u mail??

TenzinD

Mar 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 July 2013
AOR Received.
16 august 2013
File Transfer...
29th august 2013
Med's Done....
26 June 2013
Passport Req..
12 September 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In a few months if the NDVO officers feel kind enough
LANDED..........
The Sooner the better
Steve Jones said:
Did you submitted ur medical along with ur file??? How they asked u to re-medical OR X-ray?
Did they send u mail??
Yes we submitted the form.They called him on his cell phone and asked to book an xray. He has past history of TB. That's why.

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Hey, people who have got the dates for their interview could you please tell if they sent you an email or registered post to let you know about that ?

Thanks in advance

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Gurinder sangha said:
Hey there, I am dec 2012 applicant and my MP also told me that I will be going to have an interview but don't know when as they are scheduling.

My question is do you know if they already have done the background checks or security checks or do they wait for the interview to get over and then start doing them ??

Any ideas ??
I am not sure how it worked with them. Mp just told me that im in the waitinf list for interview :(

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Reeyan said:
I am not sure how it worked with them. Mp just told me that im in the waitinf list for interview :(
But My MP told me that my application is not in waiting list for interview. I am September 2012 applicant.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
jsandy said:
But My MP told me that my application is not in waiting list for interview. I am September 2012 applicant.
Thats strange ??? I dont know why they are holding your passport if they are not asking for an interview.. It seems like most 2012 applicants are having interviews soon and 2013 jan,feb applicants are getting visas..what an as$$..SO NOT FAIR :mad:

sukhan

May 22, 2013
june15 said:
Hi Maplegal....my ecas still shows app rec.
its first marriage for me but its second marriage for my husband who's the sponsor...they had asked for his divorce document issued from the court of law...but we being muslim no court issues marriage or divorce certificates...what we had submitted earlier was from the qazi which they said was not valid on the 3rd of dec over the phone...so we had to get the divorce doc from the wakf board and have mailed it to them...its exactly a month now n no news :(
P.S we are married for 5 yrs now n also have 2 kids :D
Hi June15,

Did you get your PR using WAKF divorce certificate? How did you get your certificate from WAKF. Please let me know as soon as possible, I also have same case.

Thx,

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
I had sent a case specific email about 30 days ago and today I'd received a call from CHC New Delhi, that they wanted Schedual "A" form to be send again for background check. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I told him that it was already sent and the officer said that they need the full history since the age of six since I had took admission in the Primary School and all. It is Just ridiculous. Isn't it?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Now after 18 months they wanted Schedule A to be send again. I asked him it was clearly written on the form that "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years whichever is most recent" but the guy said politely that No No; it required from the day I joined my first school ever.

Who will argue with this stupid system?????? he said form will be sent to HQ for background check and it will take another two months from the date they would receive the form. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CIC system is worst I could guess.....even the new form also said to Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years whichever is most recent.

I wish I could ask this question to Immigration minister of Canada.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is it racism? discrimination? exploitation? or what.......?????? I am just frustrated.....and worst thing is my passport is with them for last 13 months.

navdeep mmu

Star Member
Mar 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-10-2012
File Transfer...
22-11-2012
Med's Request
re medicals request 30th jan 2014
Med's Done....
re medicals 14th feb 2014
Passport Req..
2-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
on 15th may 2014
LANDED..........
on 26th may 2014
can anyone tell me what is the meaning of cscd in gcms notes

Gurinder sangha

Star Member
May 6, 2013
waitingsince2004 said:
I had sent a case specific email about 30 days ago and today I'd received a call from CHC New Delhi, that they wanted Schedual "A" form to be send again for background check. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I told him that it was already sent and the officer said that they need the full history since the age of six since I had took admission in the Primary School and all. It is Just ridiculous. Isn't it?? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Now after 18 months they wanted Schedule A to be send again. I asked him it was clearly written on the form that "Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years whichever is most recent" but the guy said politely that No No; it required from the day I joined my first school ever.

Who will argue with this stupid system?????? he said form will be sent to HQ for background check and it will take another two months from the date they would receive the form. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: >:

CIC system is worst I could guess.....even the new form also said to Provide the details of your personal history since the age of 18 or the past 10 years whichever is most recent.

I wish I could ask this question to Immigration minister of Canada.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is it racism? discrimination? exploitation? or what.......?????? I am just frustrated.....and worst thing is my passport is with them for last 13 months.
This is so weird, never heard that before.. I also filled schedule A for the last 10 years. Hope they won't delay the process no more