Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Dec. 21, 2012
Passport Req..
Mar. 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 14, 2013 (In process); May 29, 2013 (DM)
nabagataa said:
Dear members i need ur advice:

I wish to email NDVO enquiring why no PPR has been called yet in my case. Should i make a general enquiry in the email id that is given in cic website or i can do a case specific enquiry?

I am saving the mp enquiry for a later stage. @ sept 24 what is ur take in this??
As has been the case with some members, NDVO sends out a PPR, but the recipient doesn't receive it for a variety of reasons. This may be the case for you as well. If I was in your shoes, I would do an MP enquiry because your file is in process without a PPR. The other option is to apply for GCMS notes, but that will take up to 30 days.

mb7057 said:
Hi,

I finally recieved the GCMS notes today and everything looks good. The file went in process on Feb 14th. The notes say that request for passport was sent on Feb 18. My wife has recieved no email or letter for passport request so far.

I sent a case specific enquiry explaining my situation. Can anyone please let me know what should be my next step? Can my wife send the passport or do we have to wait for an official request? Is there any other way to contact New delhi Visa office and expedite the process?

Thanks
I recommend sending your passport to NDVO with a cover letter stating that the passport was requested on Feb. 18, but you did not receive a request and that you only found out through GCMS notes. I would do this asap, as it seems like the visa is ready to be issued and is waiting for the passport for stamping.

serf said:
Hi everybody,

Can somebody suggest me whether I shall make an enquiry or not. I had applied in November, 2012 PPR- Feb.9 2013 and status since then is App received. There has been no communication by NDVO, whereas I see here in the forum various nov. and dec. applicants have got DM.
I applied through a consultant and she recommended to inquire in June. Mine was a simple case- first marriage, "medical results have been received" appears in the status, 1 time visit to US for 1week less than 6 months but FBI clearance was sent, PCC was also sent.
I doubt if it doesn't come till June I ll have to wait further- which has become very difficult esp. for my wife. whether I should go for case specific inquiry or GCMS notes or MP inquiry???????
Apply for GCMS notes now. I'm also a November applicant (simple case as well), and I applied for GCMS notes for the first time about three weeks ago. There's no harm in doing it, and it provides you with some sense of what is going on with your file. You can apply as many times as you want. I'm planning on applying for GCMS notes again when I get the notes next week if there isn't much information there. This gives me a once a month update.

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013
Calgary2013 said:
Hi

One doubt to all the guys who have received their passport with VISA.
The Confirmation of Permanent Residence letter that comes with VISA, will it have the person's photo attached to it.. or it just a plain letter.

TIA
looks like no one here have any clue on this :eek: ;D

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
Calgary2013 said:
looks like no one here have any clue on this :eek: ;D
Yes it has ur photo on it .

Angel.forever

Jan 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
First Medicals done Jan 2012 .. Re medicals done Feb 2013
Interview........
Aug 2012
Passport Req..
May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
12 March .... PP rcvd 21st March
LANDED..........
Soon
waitingsince2004 said:
PPR does not mean that Visa would be issued at that stage..they ask PPR for every file gt transferred. Most of the second marriage cases called for an interview. I am not scaring you but you must expected an unexpected always. :p :p :p

You said your child is a Canadian....Did you gave birth in Canada?? or he/she is step child??? in both case an interview may be called. Do you have child from second marriage??? I am sorry if it is personal.......but I am trying to figure out....

Good Luck

I absolutely agree with u . I rcvd a PPR in May 2012 n then was called for an interview in Aug .

Calgary2013

Jan 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
07-08-2012
Passport Req..
09-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2013

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
waitingsince2004 said:
PPR does not mean that Visa would be issued at that stage..they ask PPR for every file gt transferred. Most of the second marriage cases called for an interview. I am not scaring you but you must expected an unexpected always. :p :p :p

You said your child is a Canadian....Did you gave birth in Canada?? or he/she is step child??? in both case an interview may be called. Do you have child from second marriage??? I am sorry if it is personal.......but I am trying to figure out....

Good Luck
No no Nothing to be personal. This forum is a discussion forum to get a way through for every problem. Yes My child is an Adoptive girl child by my present husbad. The Girl child is from my first marriage and my preset husband has adopted her legally through court registration. We have send all the relevant papers. Our marriage has two marriage certificate one from court and one from the religious mandir. all we have send.My child was born in Indian itself.

Hence our documentation has been strong and genuine my thoughts were positive.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
sallyander said:
No no Nothing to be personal. This forum is a discussion forum to get a way through for every problem. Yes My child is an Adoptive girl child by my present husbad. The Girl child is from my first marriage and my preset husband has adopted her legally through court registration. We have send all the relevant papers. Our marriage has two marriage certificate one from court and one from the religious mandir. all we have send.My child was born in Indian itself.

Hence our documentation has been strong and genuine my thoughts were positive.
Whether you have interview or not will depend on many factors specific to your case (Whether its second marriage for your husband, what were the circumstances leading up to your current marriage, how long you have been married). Also since your husband has adopted your child legally it might be a positive for your case. Second marriage doesn't mean automatic interview, it will depend on how your VO views your case and will be based on his opinion. Until you see an in-process status there is always a possibility of interview. If your case is genuine there is nothing to worry about (whether you have interview or not). Wish you all the best!

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
Will you please share the process tht took in your case. And please advise.

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
muskiiiiiiiiii
its been 5 days since i got DM....still no address change in ecas??? when i except PP back???
have doubt NDVO send PP back after DM or after address change in ecas they will send PP back???
can any one tell me???
i stays in andhra pradesh how many days it takes to receive PP back???

sallyander

Star Member
Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/12/2012
AOR Received.
15/01/2013
File Transfer...
15/01/2013
Med's Done....
22/04/2013
Passport Req..
02/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
May be soon
muksi said:
Whether you have interview or not will depend on many factors specific to your case (Whether its second marriage for your husband, what were the circumstances leading up to your current marriage, how long you have been married). Also since your husband has adopted your child legally it might be a positive for your case. Second marriage doesn't mean automatic interview, it will depend on how your VO views your case and will be based on his opinion. Until you see an in-process status there is always a possibility of interview. If your case is genuine there is nothing to worry about (whether you have interview or not). Wish you all the best!
Thanks Muksi...

I see lot of logic in your answer. We had given all docs including our marriage pics, registration pics, adoption pics , our Divorce certs. We are married almost two years now. We even had submitted the money receipt that he sends for our family maintenance for last 1.5 years.

hence we left no stones unturned to give all genuine and authentic documentation for the visa.

Well I think I have nothing but to keep my fingures crossed and praying to God. Let see what happens once we apply for the GCMS.

muksi

Dec 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2012
AOR Received.
18-11-2012
File Transfer...
18-11-2012
Med's Done....
01-10-2012
Passport Req..
11-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM on April 18, 2013
kimmy87 said:
muskiiiiiiiiii
its been 5 days since i got DM....still no address change in ecas??? when i except PP back???
have doubt NDVO send PP back after DM or after address change in ecas they will send PP back???
can any one tell me???
i stays in andhra pradesh how many days it takes to receive PP back???
For some members it has taken up to 20 days to receive passport. In some cases eCas doesnt have any relationship to receiving your passport. Hopefully you will get your passport by next week.

Reeyan

Mar 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 30-2012
File Transfer...
Nov 30 2012
Interview........
done!
Passport Req..
March 10 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM today/ Rcvd visa June 22
LANDED..........
LAnding ASAP
Dear applicant

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

Complete divorce petition of your sponsor.

Please provide period of cohabitation with your sponsor after your marriage with sponsor.

This must be received by 06/30/2013

(Date format is MM/DD/YYYY)

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Websites/ Sites web: www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfs-canada.co.in
www.goingtocanada.gc.ca

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message

My Question is, What are they asking for? my divorce paper?? The period when we stayed together after marraige??Can i send it through: For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

ARE THEY GONNA RECEIVE IT???

PLease help!!!!!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

waitingsince2004

Sep 26, 2012
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
28-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-02-2021
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
Reeyan said:
Dear applicant

Complete divorce petition of your sponsor.

Please provide period of cohabitation with your sponsor after your marriage with sponsor.

This must be received by 06/30/2013

My Question is, What are they asking for? my divorce paper?? The period when we stayed together after marraige??Can i send it through: For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

ARE THEY GONNA RECEIVE IT???

PLease help!!!!!!!! :-[ :-[ :-[
It is very clear that they need your complete Divorce decree including the petition and not only Divorce order. ( It is an requirement) and also send them complete details of the time (Period) you were stayed with your spouse after your marriage (From date to date and place) if possible send the pictures of together and with family where you stayed after marriage. I suggest send them more and more evidences of your genuine relationship like phone bills, Phone Log report, emails. Skype etc etc....

and send all them by Blue dart or by Speed post in hard copy. and not by email attachment as there is NO provision to send any documents by email. And don't forget to include the email/letter which you received from CHC, New Delhi.

Good Luck.........

kimmy87

Jan 13, 2013
sallyander said:
Thanks Muksi...

I see lot of logic in your answer. We had given all docs including our marriage pics, registration pics, adoption pics , our Divorce certs. We are married almost two years now. We even had submitted the money receipt that he sends for our family maintenance for last 1.5 years.

hence we left no stones unturned to give all genuine and authentic documentation for the visa.

Well I think I have nothing but to keep my fingures crossed and praying to God. Let see what happens once we apply for the GCMS.

sallyander...dnt worry u will get DM soon this month...seems u have submitted all documents very clear then y u worry be postive :) cheers