+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEED URGENT ADVICE FROM SENIORS

mrsabih

Aug 24, 2010
Dear ALL,

I am new In this Forum and I read Lots Of Post and i got lots of experince Dear Seniors I got Immigration to canada but i Receive my Passports Next week My main Applicant is my wife i have some question please let me kno
1. Is it compulsory to bring main applicant with me on my first landing?
2. Can we start living any area in CANADA?
3. When we Get Canadian passport after landing in CANADA?
4. PR card means we are canadian citizien or we wait for canadian Passport?
5. When we enter first time GOVERNMINT provide temporary accomodation or we can arrange from some agent?
6. Which city is best i am good in english ?
7. I live 1 year in Uk and got customer care experince or also from pakistan i have 2 years telecom call center/operation department best customer manager experince can i get good job?
8. After receiving my passport what document i receive from embasy?
9. How many fund is compulsory to show as an immigrant?

Please provide that help i am very greatfull to you

Thanx alot in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mrsabih said:
Dear ALL,

I am new In this Forum and I read Lots Of Post and i got lots of experince Dear Seniors I got Immigration to canada but i Receive my Passports Next week My main Applicant is my wife i have some question please let me kno
1. Is it compulsory to bring main applicant with me on my first landing?

Yes, the principal has to "land" first or at the same time as the dependents.

2. Can we start living any area in CANADA?

Yes, unless you applied under a Provincial Nomination Programs where you are supposed to live in the province that nominated you.

3. When we Get Canadian passport after landing in CANADA?

No, you have to reside in Canada for 3 years before you can apply for citizenship

4. PR card means we are canadian citizien or we wait for canadian Passport?

No. It only means you are permanent residents and must live in Canada for 2 years in every 5 year period.

5. When we enter first time GOVERNMINT provide temporary accomodation or we can arrange from some agent?

No, that is why you are required to "land" with settlement funds to support yourselves for the first 6 months.

6. Which city is best i am good in english ?

Anywhere except Quebec then.

7. I live 1 year in Uk and got customer care experince or also from pakistan i have 2 years telecom call center/operation department best customer manager experince can i get good job?

No one can answer that question.

8. After receiving my passport what document i receive from embasy?

There will be a confirmation of permanent resident visa glued in it.

9. How many fund is compulsory to show as an immigrant?

Depends on how many in your family. see: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Please provide that help i am very greatfull to you

Thanx alot in advance