+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need to take IELTS

ricksanchez43

Jan 10, 2023
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether I still need to take the IELTS test or not if I have graduated from an accredited Canadian University. And if not, then does it count as a full mark in IELTS (i.e. 9)?
Thanks for the info.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone could tell me whether I still need to take the IELTS test or not if I have graduated from an accredited Canadian University. And if not, then does it count as a full mark in IELTS (i.e. 9)?
Thanks for the info.
Why do you need to take IELTS?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey there,
Thanks for the info.
For what purpose?

If you are asking about applying for permanent residency, you still need to take IELTS.

If you are asking about citizenship, then not needed.

judemicheal

Feb 14, 2023
I need to no more about IELTS exams.. when to apply and when sit for the exam.. And how much is the fee.. Finally, I am working outside the Canada and I have working experience in teaching and safety transport management , is there any opportunity to relocate to Canada with my experience

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I need to no more about IELTS exams.. when to apply and when sit for the exam.. And how much is the fee.. Finally, I am working outside the Canada and I have working experience in teaching and safety transport management , is there any opportunity to relocate to Canada with my experience
Research Express Entry based on your age, experience, education (need education assessed) and language (need CLB 7 in all areas) and funds. Can’t tell you what IELTS fees are but you would need to pay fees for ECA to submit a profile to EE.