+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need sample letter " How you will economically establish in Canada"

Maliha1986

Jun 15, 2011
I received MR, RPRF, Proof of fund,how i will economically establish in Canada and Proof that my relative is currently living in Canada.

I can mannage all but i am confused that what i should write in " How you will economically establish in Canada."

Can anybody PM me the sample letter or what he has provided in his/her case. I justwant to have an idea from his or her statements.

My timeline is

Sent application to Canada=oct 2009
Nomination received (Saskatchewan) = July 2010
Sent documents to CHC London= Oct. 2010
Medical received= 15 June 2011

Regards
Maliha

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
hey there i think they'aren't looking for any letter but financial proof
Bank statement
pay slips if avail
investment doc, mortgage if applicable
Proof someone can support you financially in Saskatchewan, if needed and if applicable

For your relative, provide them with a copy of his/her lease, recent tax assessment docx, recent bills with the name and address that should prove their are currently in Canada.

Please write a cover page stating what you include in the mail and voila!

Maliha1986

Jun 15, 2011
hi,

Thanks for the reply but apart from the bank statement and proof of relative they are also intrested in explanation letter that how i will economically establish in Canada. This shoud be explanatory statement.
ae03yy said:
hey there i think they'aren't looking for any letter but financial proof
Bank statement
pay slips if avail
investment doc, mortgage if applicable
Proof someone can support you financially in Saskatchewan, if needed and if applicable

For your relative, provide them with a copy of his/her lease, recent tax assessment docx, recent bills with the name and address that should prove their are currently in Canada.

Please write a cover page stating what you include in the mail and voila!

shoki

Jan 29, 2011
Maliha1986 said:
I received MR, RPRF, Proof of fund,how i will economically establish in Canada and Proof that my relative is currently living in Canada.

I can mannage all but i am confused that what i should write in " How you will economically establish in Canada."

Can anybody PM me the sample letter or what he has provided in his/her case. I justwant to have an idea from his or her statements.

My timeline is

Sent application to Canada=oct 2009
Nomination received (Saskatchewan) = July 2010
Sent documents to CHC London= Oct. 2010
Medical received= 15 June 2011

Regards
Maliha
same letter is also received.

Maliha1986

Jun 15, 2011
shoki said:
same letter is also received.
Hellow shoki,

I need your openion regarding proof of fund. My sister have shown 12000 $ when applying to CHC London.That money is only for me.

Now CHC has asked me to show proof of fund. Which money i have to show as a proof of fund, the money which my sister have( Maintained for the last 10 months) or the money that i should have in my account in Pakistan.

shoki

Jan 29, 2011
Maliha1986 said:
Hellow shoki,

I need your openion regarding proof of fund. My sister have shown 12000 $ when applying to CHC London.That money is only for me.

Now CHC has asked me to show proof of fund. Which money i have to show as a proof of fund, the money which my sister have( Maintained for the last 10 months) or the money that i should have in my account in Pakistan.
should be same bank statement which was provided provincial nominee process but atleast six month earlier when you submited london office.

QUOTE"The officer will also assess the proof of funds that you have provided, to ensure that you will be able to support yourself and your family when you arrive in Canada."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-after.asp

ae03yy

Oct 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 18, 2011
They want to make sure the $12000 wasn't spent. So, write a letter explaining that in order to establish yourself you still have that $12000 avail and as proof you want to include the bank statement for the last 3 months of that account.

Finally, make sure you mention in your letter upon arriving you will look for jobs or that you already started and where. You are hoping that with your experience, you will get a job within the first 3 months. But you are also aware that it may not happen as you planned and are ready to use the savings (i.e. $12000) to settle.

Other options
Also, if this is not your account, plz add a note from the owner saying the money is yours. If you have another account elsewhere, like you mentioned Pakistan, and some savings there you may decide to include it too. Add only the last 3 statements but note you don't have to.
If you have a land, business, investments include their current value and mention in case of emergency you will sell those because you are conscious problems may arise then and truly want to settle successfully.

I CANNOT GIVE U SAMPLE LETTER BUT HOPE MY ADVICE WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND as i said they want to double check you can still have access to the $12000+.

maichard

Nov 6, 2017
Can someone send me a sample cover letter on how I can establish myself in Canada and support my claim. Please help. Thanks

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
how can I supply:

Please provide detailed information on how you intend to establish economically in Canada. Ensure that you provide information (name, date of birth, and residence) for each and every relative that you have residing in Canada, and (if applicable) how they will help you establish economically in Canada.

while u r not relative sponser applicant