+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Info to qualify for CEC

Sep 16, 2022
- I have a WP closed one (TFWP) and I am in BC from the past 5 months working under the NOC 2171.

Any minimum time duration before I can file for a PR under the CEC category & also what are the documents needed

The time duration is calculated based on the salary earned in Canada or my stay in Canada as I due to my work I have been travelling a lot to multiple countries for 2-3 weeks hence for the last 5 months although I am getting paid in Canada but not staying in Canada 50% of the time.

Any suggestions will be welcomed

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
- I have a WP closed one (TFWP) and I am in BC from the past 5 months working under the NOC 2171.

Any minimum time duration before I can file for a PR under the CEC category & also what are the documents needed

The time duration is calculated based on the salary earned in Canada or my stay in Canada as I due to my work I have been travelling a lot to multiple countries for 2-3 weeks hence for the last 5 months although I am getting paid in Canada but not staying in Canada 50% of the time.

Any suggestions will be welcomed
To be eligible for CEC, you need one year of experience IN Canada AND a minimum of 1,560 hours. Your time working outside Canada doesn’t count for Canadian experience

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/canadian-experience-class.html#minimum