+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help NOC Code!

hungnguyen

Star Member
Feb 2, 2018
Dear seniors,

My job title as per the employment letter is business analyst and my job duties are as below.

• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies

• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers

• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation

• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities

• Supports one or more highly complex business processes

• Works on multiple projects as a project team member

• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs

Can you please advise on NOC code?

Many thanks in advance!

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Dear seniors,

My job title as per the employment letter is business analyst and my job duties are as below.

• Works with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies

• Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers

• Prepares cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation

• Demonstrates an informed knowledge of business functions to resolve problems and capitalize on improvement opportunities

• Supports one or more highly complex business processes

• Works on multiple projects as a project team member

• Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs

Can you please advise on NOC code?

Many thanks in advance!

Most likely, 2171
http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/noc/QuickSearch.aspx?ver=16&val65=business analyst

Reactions: hungnguyen