+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Help for Business Investor VISA

Moh123

Sep 11, 2007
Hi,

I Finally agree to Immigrate in Canada by Business Investor Visa but need some information. Can you let me know how much do i need require? How long does it take? What are the requirements? Please let me know before i file. Thank you

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
I assume before you made your decision to immigrate under the Business Investor Visa, you must have done some research /reading.

Fortunately, CIC has everything outlined on its website, and that is the information available to you and everybody else.

If you are applying from a country other than the U.S. and Canada, then you will have to apply using the Simplified Application Process (SAP).

There are three types of Business immigrants and you must choose the one that has the requirements you will be able to satisfy - so, follow and familiarize yourself with all sublinks from the CIC link below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/business-simple.asp

You can browse through the links by clicking on "HTML Format," or save it to your computer as a .pdf file by clicking on "Instruction Guide."

If you follow the web links from the hyperlink above, you will find out how much is required to immigrate under a respective Business Category; there is also a link that tells you about the application fees - scroll all the way down.

How long does it take? That depends on what country you are from and what visa office you will be sending your application to. So, please check the follow links to know how long it will take for you:

How long it takes for all other Provinces except Quebec: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03a-business-fed.asp

How long it takes for Quebec: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/03b-business-que.asp

If you've already done all of the above, then that's the information that has worked for all business immigrants that have been successful with their applications, and that is the information available to us all.

If you have any specific question while filling out the application form, then please post your question.

Moh123 said:
Hi,

I Finally agree to Immigrate in Canada by Business Investor Visa but need some information. Can you let me know how much do i need require? How long does it take? What are the requirements? Please let me know before i file. Thank you

JOEAZ45

Oct 17, 2007
Moh123 said:
Hi,

Moh123

Sep 11, 2007
Thanks and also one question we enter in USA as a Legal VISA and Applied for PR but pending so can we apply regards of no status. We actually enter 2year visa and Renew 5year.

riztech

Aug 14, 2006
It depends upon your visa, if you have a visitor visa then you can't but if it is some type of work visa then yes you can apply.