+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

need help about my Medical Test for canada plzz guys

Chauvinist

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
So i went through the medical examination with my family ( as we all have applied for permanent residence-ship visa ). the medical examination was quite fine , we all were good but we had a little problem.

In the radiology test xrays of all my family members were fine and normal but a lill prob in my dad's Xray ... dad tuk 3 xrays becoz he has a big chest n in Xray nd all his last rib were not fully visible so he took 1 horizontal and one vertical xray to get the full view of the chest on xray . hhhhmmmm guys am bit confuse abt dis prob .. hope this wont get us into further delay or repeat although the (DMP) doc assured us that the Xrays are totaly normal and this kinda case have been happnd before....welll fingers are crossed hope we will get the visa this time Insha-Allah.

We are applying through Islamabad Pakistan Visa office for quebec. Can you guys estimate how long we will have to wait for our visa ? Tnx alot guys i am new to this forum and this was my first post , but ur quick replies made me love this forum..

rain322

Jun 5, 2009
If your Doctor said not to worry so there isn't any problem , in the case of any problem you will inform by your Doctor . a month after medical exam you will asked to send your passport , remember your visa will expired after a year from the time you sent your medical documents. even you can check your file in formal website of Canada with your file number.

saifsmarty

Apr 4, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
JUNE 2011.
Passport Req..
ON WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
AOA ,
when u go fot medical .u may ask this to the doctor "where u went for medical ,tht if there was some prob".they can give u some clue if something was nt normal .thats what,i asked for my satisfaction "though i m healthy",and i asked to receptionist .well, the last thing is if ur fathr has some prob ,he wil get a latter frm embasy for further tests . if not then dont wory . pray and best of luck, inshalah .

johncool

Star Member
Feb 1, 2011
india
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi
having big chest never cause a pro in x ray.
somehow it was d fault in shooting angle of the x ray.not a big deal. they shot x ray three times coz the radiographer might not be
perfect.it was his adjusting angle that x ray needed to repeat.
however if any other pathology or any kind of white spot (which is a sign of t.b) communicable disease comes then only embassy says for further tests,,,which we hope never ever happen to anybody.
here in india delhi chc is taking 4 to 5 months afters medical for stamping,,,they have started taking long time nowadays.
hope for best and may god bless u all bro.
cheers

Chauvinist

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
tnx alot guys for the nice replies nd your help. till now it has been like 1 and a half month since our medical tests , we hav not recieved ny letter from embassy about further test , and i hope we will not inshallah , but i am still confused about what will come up in future as it has been only one and a half month from our test nd most people say it takes 3 to 4 months for the finalization of the application. we are applying under government assisted refugees and if everything goes well with our medicals our travel management will be done by IOM , which is confusing as well , dnt know how long will IOM take to process our travel nd what i fear the most is that ny delay or serious problem coz IOM is totally controlled by pakistani officials nd there is tons of corruption , so guys jst pray , i hope we all get through this boring nd frustrating period of waiting lol
Allah bless you all , wish you all the bests of luck , ciao