+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need Guidance

kkaipa

Apr 6, 2018
Hi,

I'm an Indian citizen by birth, have business management degree from London, along with 15 years of experience. I'm in Human Resource currently working in India.

I'm plan to move and settle in Canada. I haven't applied for any jobs or PR at this moment, but have researched a bit about the job market and PR. My question is;

1. How do I make my CV stand out in terms of Canadian Experience? I have never stepped on Canadian Soil.

2. My formal Education has been outside Canada, How do i compete with other candidates having Canadian qualification?

3. I have been advised that to get job in Canada, I have to get my PR first because that is what employers look for when selecting the candidates for interview. Which is hard for me to accept as I too being an HR I do look for relevant qualification and experience. How do you see this case? Individual views please.

Applying for PR is not a problem but the cost of it and time because what is the use of PR if i cannot stand a chance of my CV being shortlisted or I do not get a job due to Canadian experience or qualification. The time and money invested is lost and I'm still in the same place with no prospect.

I have read in many blogs that many people apply for Canadian immigration. So the competition is also greater, right? How do I go with my dream of getting a job and settling in Canada?

I would appreciate with anyone out there can suggest me a road map (if possible in the line of HUMAN RESOURCES).

Thanks
KK

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Getting a job in Canada is next to impossible because of the long and expensive process employers must go through in order to employ you. You should assume it will be impossible to secure a job in Canada as a foreign worker.

If you really want to move to Canada, then you should follow the advice others have given you and focus on getting permanent residency first.