+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need clarifications on work experience and job offer letter

shubham.mvp

Dec 27, 2019
Hi There,

I want to clarify a few of my doubts regarding the work experience and job offer letter.

1. What should all information be available on the Canadian work experience letter?

2. What should all information be available on the Canadian job offer letter?

3. What should all information be available on previous job experience letters? If the required content is not present, how can we fulfill the ask?

I appreciate your help!

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
1. What should all information be available on the Canadian work experience letter?
NOC - Designation
Hours of work and pay scale
Roles and responsibilities are per your NOC code

(This letter is only required if your are claiming points for valid job offer)
NOC - Designation
Hours of work and pay scale , and long term employment after your PR (more than one year)

3. What should all information be available on previous job experience letters? If the required content is not present, how can we fulfill the ask?

NOC - if possible Designation
Roles and responsibilities matching are per your NOC code.
(if you don't have roles and responsibilities , write a letter of explanation stating the reason , why you dont have it.) I would suggest you better reach out to your previous employer to get the letter. I have seen rejections because you cant claim work experience points.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC - Designation

(This letter is only required if your are claiming points for valid job offer)
NOC - Designation
Hours of work and pay scale , and long term employment after your PR (more than one year)

NOC - if possible Designation
Roles and responsibilities matching are per your NOC code.
(if you don't have roles and responsibilities , write a letter of explanation stating the reason , why you dont have it.) I would suggest you better reach out to your previous employer to get the letter. I have seen rejections because you cant claim work experience points.
Regarding point #2, Should the letter specifically state that the job offer is for additional 1 year if PR is approved? Or should it say the job offer is to retain the employee if PR is approved?

talk2allan

Dec 13, 2018
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
mississauga
NOC Code......
Regarding point #2, Should the letter specifically state that the job offer is for additional 1 year if PR is approved? Or should it say the job offer is to retain the employee if PR is approved?
Its better if they can write , more than year, but no one will write that. just get it stated that they will continue to hire you for long term even after you get your PR

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hi There,

I want to clarify a few of my doubts regarding the work experience and job offer letter.

See the section "Proof of work experience" -

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

See the section, "Letter of offer from the employer"

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

3. What should all information be available on previous job experience letters?

Once again, see the section "Proof of work experience" -

If the required content is not present, how can we fulfill the ask?

???? Not sure what you are asking. If you don´t give IRCC what they are asking for, you will likely be refused.

Edna179452

Jan 10, 2020
Will you have to provide proof that you were paid like bank statement for your foreign work experience? Or just the letter from the employer would suffice

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Will you have to provide proof that you were paid like bank statement for your foreign work experience? Or just the letter from the employer would suffice
Just the letter (letterhead) detailing every possible piece of information works. This letter can be obtained much easily than past pay stubs for the same employment. So I guess it’s not a strict requirement.

immonger

Oct 17, 2018
Toronto, ON
Category........
CEC
Also on the same topic:

Does the Job offer letter have to be signed by the applicant as well? Indicating that the offer has been accepted