Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
Med's Done....
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-09-2015
Hi everyone!
We're planning to bring a person from any country for childcare purpose. We have 4 kids and it's very hard to find a support here. We're going to give her a separate room and bathroom, food, and monthly pay. However, we have no idea how to start it. Please help.
Thank you!

Reactions: SamaTiya

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: zbaby

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone!
We're planning to bring a person from any country for childcare purpose. We have 4 kids and it's very hard to find a support here. We're going to give her a separate room and bathroom, food, and monthly pay. However, we have no idea how to start it. Please help.
Thank you!
Would suggest looking for childcare within Canada because the HCCP process can up to years. You may find people from your home country already providing childcare in Canada if you only want nanny’s that are Pakistani or Canadisns of Pakistani origin. There are quite strict policies about how much a nanny must earn in Canada and how much she/he can work. You will also have to show that your family is earning enough to support a nanny in addition to your other expenses while also saving a certain amount. In other countries nanny’s are paid much less than in Canada and are often required to work much longer hours, work all week, etc. Whether a nanny wants to live with a family or in their own home is up to them. You can also specify that you are only looking for childcare workers that will live with you. Even if living with you they can only work a maximum amount of hours per day and days per week like any other 9-5 Job.

SamaTiya

Jan 11, 2023
Hi everyone!
Thank you!
Please madam am interested in taking good care of your kids am looking for a job have been working as nanny here in my country
Thanks

Janefrance

Jan 5, 2023
Please ma'am, I'm interested in this job. I've experience with childcare and trust me, I'll be the best decision you'll be making if you hire me.