+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Need a Sample of Job Offer Letter

rosaa

Feb 23, 2009
Dear All,

I need help, can anybody send me a job offer letter sample please?

Thanks a lot

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
This is a really pathetic request but here goes

Dear Applicant
We would be pleased to offer you employment under said conditions,State Job description,Hourly rate,Number of Hours,Holiday and Sick Leave,Vacation leave,leave a space for conforme below. Was that hard?????

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pathetic and Sad to know that there are people out there who would use any means to get into Canada.
No wonder everything takes so long - Immigration Process - If they have to check every single application for Authenticity.
So why are we complaining?

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not agree with you, how do you sure OP gonna make a false letter? if your mean wasnt this, this i apologize, maybe OP is one employer and not employee? who knows.

BobbyB said:
Pathetic and Sad to know that there are people out there who would use any means to get into Canada.
No wonder everything takes so long - Immigration Process - If they have to check every single application for Authenticity.
So why are we complaining?

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
yes but what BobbyB says is true. There are lots of people looking for "shortcuts" which are on the verge (if not outright) fraud.

I am not saying that the OP is doing something wrong, i am talking in general.

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes Rupesh, but do you think a False job offer letter would work in immigration process? i dont think so as CIC would verify if job is real or not and if not... i guess would ban forever, people are doing of course .. but maybe some other ways, one person that gonna wait for a long period of time and so many things more, i dont think he gonna submit a false letter.

rupeshhari said:
yes but what BobbyB says is true. There are lots of people looking for "shortcuts" which are on the verge (if not outright) fraud.

I am not saying that the OP is doing something wrong, i am talking in general.

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
i wasn't talking about rosaa. I think there are others who do submit false job offer. I can ask my cousin (if i had one in canada) to offer me a job so i can get into immigration. CIC can phone the company and my cousin can convince them its a real job.

People send in false experience letters all the time. They are friends with the HR person who tells CIC what they want to hear and presto, the person enters Canada.

Surely, anyone who owns a business knows how to write a job offer letter already?

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Absolutely (Rupeshhari) "Surely, anyone who owns a business knows how to write a job offer letter already?"

Regards and Cheers

BobbyB

michaella1964

Nov 16, 2012
calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-04-2013
File Transfer...
AIP 21-01-2014
Med's Request
23-01-2014
hello im new to this forum,but here is my question even since some have left a not so nice notes about the same question before,but im a new business owner and i need to provide a lawyer with a job offer for foreign worker that i have interviewed and his skills are perfect for my company so i don't have to train him just orientation on the work sites to locations and security ect since our contracts are all over the city,but i have no idea what needs to be in the letter for sure since this will be send to immigration for the LMO can someone help me pls without pre judging me thanks in advance

abdulqayyum

Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys, is there any employment agency which can provide genuine job offer letter to an overseas professional with foreign work experience. There's a candidate with ielts band 8, 17 years edu, 10 years exp, still don't quality the cut-off score of CRS 480, so job offer letter has become commendatory. Pls advise, thanks.

Alenko

Jul 7, 2020
Hi guys, is there any employment agency which can provide genuine job offer letter to an overseas professional with foreign work experience. There's a candidate with ielts band 8, 17 years edu, 10 years exp, still don't quality the cut-off score of CRS 480, so job offer letter has become commendatory. Pls advise, thanks.
Haven't heard any agencies that have this service especially for professionals. If you are from the Philippines, which i doubt based on your name, there are few agencies that put work placements but mostly for caregivers, and sometimes nurses and other trades. But mostly caregivers. Maybe try to look in your locality if you have such agencies. Take note though that these agencies for PH are validated by the government so don't just fall for any agencies that will promise you about professional job offer.