+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nanny offer

maly88

Nov 24, 2021
Hi all.
Trust you all are well.

I have a question, there is a family in Ontario that want to extend an offer to take care of their two kids, they are looking somebody that can speak spanish to them. Im not in Canada, and i dont have formal education, is it possible to get a work permit? could i bring my family (they support the fact that i want to bring my kids and husband)

Thanks in advance for the help

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all.
Trust you all are well.

I have a question, there is a family in Ontario that want to extend an offer to take care of their two kids, they are looking somebody that can speak spanish to them. Im not in Canada, and i dont have formal education, is it possible to get a work permit? could i bring my family (they support the fact that i want to bring my kids and husband)

Hi in fact if you don’t have formal education you Are not eligible.
go through below link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support.html

intuitive

Jun 11, 2020
Thank you for your reply. I`m sorry i was not clear, i have formal education (high school) and i have 4 years of law approved. i dont have formal education as caregiver.
Sorry coz your question was also not clear. You need ECA and IELTS and a genuine job offer to apply under hccp. It’s good if you have 6 or 4 months caregiver course. There have more details above link. Hope it’s clear

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all.
Trust you all are well.

If you want a work permit then they need to file for a LMIA and then you apply for a closed work permit. They need to prove that they posted the job in Canada and couldn’t find a caregiver.

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/foreign-workers/caregiver/apply.html

If you are looking at the Home Care Pilot Program to apply then you need to apply directly if it opens up again in 2022. Link was provided.

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi all.
Trust you all are well.

Depends on the country that youre a citizen from and they would have to make a contract for you.