+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Name Differ in Passport and IELTS Report

BINIE

Sep 25, 2019
The spelling of my name differs in my Passport and my IELTS Result. Actually , I needed to re-issue my passport(due to some reasons) in which the spelling of my name is different than that of my ielts report card. However, the Passport Number is same. Do I need to give IELTS again or is there any way out. Please suggest. Thanks

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
The spelling of my name differs in my Passport and my IELTS Result. Actually , I needed to re-issue my passport(due to some reasons) in which the spelling of my name is different than that of my ielts report card. However, the Passport Number is same. Do I need to give IELTS again or is there any way out. Please suggest. Thanks
I don't think that you have to give IELTS again as the name is misspelled on your passport.

Also, you can also write a letter of explanation to explain your situation. They'll understand.

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just provide a letter of explanation at the time of submission! I think you don't need to retake exam :)