+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My status

Discussion in 'Caregiver Pathways' started by Jenda, Apr 25, 2019.

  1. My marriage in phil was annulled 2015 but i was just informed 2017 about it. And when i applied here i still used my married status because when i renew my pasport and ask the consulate of hongkong about my situation they say u cannot u change ur status if ur papers are not enough to prove that u are annulled so they advised me to keep my status as married. Can i fix my status here in canada. I just came here this 2019.
  2. That will depend on the embassy of the country that issued the passport. The Canadian government will not do anything related to a non-Canadian passport.

Share This Page