+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

My application refused biometrics!

Hyuhamar

Jan 2, 2019
hello

I applied for wp 4 months ago and i did my biometrics fingertips 29 November 2018
Today I received message from cic

You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.

What should i do now! I emailed my consultant in canada about it and emailed Vag in morocco

Any ideas please!

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
hello

I applied for wp 4 months ago and i did my biometrics fingertips 29 November 2018
Today I received message from cic

You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for biometrics.

What should i do now! I emailed my consultant in canada about it and emailed Vag in morocco

Any ideas please!
Did you provide your biometrics within the 30 days submission deadline after receiving the BIL?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes i did after the day they sent me the letter and i have the receipt with me
1. Did VFS/VAC confirm that they had forwarded your biometrics to the visa office? And, when?

2. Has your application been refused for not providing biometrics?

Hyuhamar

Jan 2, 2019
1. Did VFS/VAC confirm that they had forwarded your biometrics to the visa office? And, when?

2. Has your application been refused for not providing biometrics?
I’m waiting till Monday to see what my consultant in canada will tell me to do next

And yes my application is refused because of the biometrics they didn’t receive!

But i have the prove i did it 4 months ago

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I’m waiting till Monday to see what my consultant in canada will tell me to do next

And yes my application is refused because of the biometrics they didn’t receive!

But i have the prove i did it 4 months ago
As you already have a consultant, let's wait for his/her advice

molly2

Jun 12, 2019
Update: it’s in process now

After I emailed Vac
Hi, i was just following your thread. I also got a refusal to my application due to not providing biometrics although i did. Have sent a request letter to IRCC for reconsideration. Could you please share your updates after your case reopened. Thanks.

mariamluck

Dec 18, 2016
Hi, i was just following your thread. I also got a refusal to my application due to not providing biometrics although i did. Have sent a request letter to IRCC for reconsideration. Could you please share your updates after your case reopened. Thanks.
CIC request an other biometrics I’ve done it 17th april still waiting for my work permit process

molly2

Jun 12, 2019
Did you provide your biometrics within the 30 days submission deadline after receiving the BIL?

Hi Bryanna, i have been following posts where people got refusal on the ground for not providing biometrics. I had the same case but i did provide my biometrics and have a receipt to prove. I have sent an email to IRCC for reconsideration last week but have not heard from them yet. I also confirmed from the vfs where i gave my biometrics and they confirmed they forwarded my biometrics to the high Commission. I am not sure what went wrong. Could this reason be just another reason for visa refusal?? I am so confused. I just wish not to apply again as i waited so long. Sorry for the long message. My point is I have seen your comments in almost all the threads i followed. I was wondering if you could share your expert opinions. Thanks

HuffnPuff

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
What to do if the applicant delayed the biometric for more than 30 days? Is there any way to submit the biometric after 30 day mark?