+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MPNP Application Batch 2013

Aug 27, 2013
urgent help for MPNP program

hii,
My name is himani i am from india i have seven years full time experince in banking sector(HDFC Bank) and my husband is self employed he is running a retail shop .One of our my family friend who is live in manitoba , will send a setelment plan 2 or (sponsorship) i would like to know am i eligible for MPNP skilled worker Program so i can apply.so please guys please give me accurate information and that will be very appreciated .

thanks & regards

Aug 27, 2013
Re: urgent help for MPNP program

ashu_chhabra11 said:
hii,
My name is himani i am from india i have seven years full time experince in banking sector(HDFC Bank) and my husband is self employed he is running a retail shop .One of our my family friend who is live in manitoba , will send a setelment plan 2 or (sponsorship) i would like to know am i eligible for MPNP skilled worker Program so i can apply.so please guys please give me accurate information and that will be very appreciated .

thanks & regards

02clar3nc325

Champion Member
Feb 24, 2013
Manila, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-08-2013
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
27-08-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2015
Med's Request
21-09-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Interview........
26-05-2015 [Sponsor]
Passport Req..
10-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2015
mayoress said:
Okay. I wish you all the best as you progress in your application.
Hi Mayoress!

I have just received my File No today, August 28, 2013. Kindly update my timeline. Thank you very much

odonacer

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Re: urgent help for MPNP program

ashu_chhabra11 said:
hii,

thanks & regards
Why you don't want to read official MPNP web site? There're all required info, but this way is not for lazy ones.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
mayoress said:
Hi,

mayoress kindly update my timeline,

additional documents request 23-08-13
documents sent 26-08-13
confirmation of doc's from MPNP 28-08-13

now waiting for interview,

Regards,

jack12

Star Member
Mar 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
AOR Received.
December 2015
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
July 2016
Passport Req..
Still wait
hi
I need a sujjetion about NOC code selection.i have education related to electrical technology and my current experience is related to metal works or mechanical related , should i submitte my application to my relevant eduction(like technician or electrician ) or to select NOC Related to Machine operator etc which i am doing since last 4 years.i have had experience in electrical field but its 7 years before.
plz all friends of forum send me feedback.
thanx

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
sent with the application
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
hi friends, i have a huge problem :(.. on the application, i put my endorser's number wrong... someone I know in winnipeg said that according to the person he spoke with when he called MPNP that my endorser should go to the immigration office and they provided an address- 213 7th floor. But from what I know immgration offices have already closed. I have emailed MPNP with our file number, still no reply. I am truly worried. I am worried that if I fail to update the number they will call the wrong number and reach the a wrong person. :(

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
Hi PLS HELP ME.... We are a family of 5. My 3 children are now in school. Do I need to upload their form 137 of primary because my 2 kids are still in primary school. And my eldest is in secondary she is 3rd year now. What should I do?? Please help me with this... Thank you all...

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
Joivin said:
Hi PLS HELP ME.... We are a family of 5. My 3 children are now in school. Do I need to upload their form 137 of primary because my 2 kids are still in primary school. And my eldest is in secondary she is 3rd year now. What should I do?? Please help me with this... Thank you all...

hi there, yes you have to upload their form 137 AND a certificate stating that they are currently enrolled. that's for the primary one. for your secondary include her primary educ. form 137 and diploma, for secondary educ, form 137 AND certificate as well. although I know that the options for the type of education is only limited up to secndry education, that's also where the confusion is, what i'd do is choose the secondary since there is no other option.

Lhobcemea

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Nomination.....
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013
received our LOA today. Please update for everybody's reference.

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Lhobcemea said:
received our LOA today. Please update for everybody's reference.
Hi,

V r happy for u,
Congratulations to uuuuu,

Regards,

Lhobcemea

Star Member
May 10, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Nomination.....
31-07-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
Med's Request
08-11-2013
Med's Done....
22-11-2013

rmatienzo_13

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Pampanga
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
hopeful
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
God be the Glory
LANDED..........
can't wait...
hi friends, i have a huge problem Sad.. on the application, i put my endorser's number wrong... someone I know in winnipeg said that according to the person he spoke with when he called MPNP that my endorser should go to the immigration office and they provided an address- 213 7th floor. But from what I know immgration offices have already closed. I have emailed MPNP with our file number, still no reply. I am truly worried. I am worried that if I fail to update the number they will call the wrong number and reach the a wrong person. Sad

Joivin

Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-13 Online GS
Doc's Request.
05-09-13 SP2 requested....
IELTS Request
05-09-13 submitted together with the application
Passport Req..
In God's Will
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Perfect Time
rmatienzo_13 said:
hi there, yes you have to upload their form 137 AND a certificate stating that they are currently enrolled. that's for the primary one. for your secondary include her primary educ. form 137 and diploma, for secondary educ, form 137 AND certificate as well. although I know that the options for the type of education is only limited up to secndry education, that's also where the confusion is, what i'd do is choose the secondary since there is no other option.

Thank you very much rmatienzo for your reply. You really helped me a lot. God bless you!