zap0ne

Jan 14, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
24-07-1998
Hi,

This would very much depend on where you will be working and also what your lifestyle is like!

Downtown, Montagne, Old Montreal all very exciting and the downtown is very walkable but; it can get noisy and crowded like any city centre and if that's not for you then it will be tough.

ricpan

Jul 28, 2009
Hi guys, take a look at this website that I found, sounds good to search an apartment in canada: www.montreal-real-estate.ca
I found one here with a good price in downtown area. 1 bedroom for $650.00, all included.

www.montreal-real-estate.ca

Good luck to everybody.

Chinaconnection said:
hi Zapone,

thanks for your reply. I just want a place not far from downtown. How much would it cost for a one bedroom? any idea?

mic8400

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Coral Springs, FL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Definitely depends on a lot of factors. Like mentioned before: Your lifestyle, your transportation situation, your language situation, etc.

susmitha

Jun 28, 2017
i got admission in lasalle college can u suggest me good place to live in...apartment r any kind of and how much it might cost me?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i got admission in lasalle college can u suggest me good place to live in...apartment r any kind of and how much it might cost me?
What's the point of posting in this thread if you didn't even read the above website to see how much an apartment cost?